~Chapter two~

Roman's POV
Roman felt the sharp pain across his jaw from where Seth just punched him, he was so going to get him back for that, he stealthily dodged another punch, and delivered one straight to Seth's left eye, that was definitely going to be bad:)
We both slumped on the couch in silent agreement that this training session was over, we always trained together, ever since we were four, I am meant to be the alpha of the Crescent moon pack one day and Seth is meant to be my beta.
Seth Davis, my childhood friend and the brother I never had, son of Matthew Davis and Elizabeth Davis, my parents' closest companions, he had always been there for me, through the training, brawling, and even when my father discouraged me to the point I almost gave up, Seth never let me do that.
I'm Roman Castillo, a werewolf, soon to be alpha of the Crescent moon pack and son of Alpha Roy Castillo and Luna Rachel Castillo, the present rulers of the pack.
All my father ever wanted from me was strength, courage and power, and all I've ever thought I am is a vessel, a body which needs to be trained enough before the alpha's soul is inserted into it, I actually want to be the future alpha, no I NEED to be the alpha, because there's no other way of life I've ever known.
I and Alpha Roy never really had a good relationship but at this point, I don't want one.
He degraded me for years, calling me weak and severely punishing me when I couldn't do the most trivial of tasks.
I had a good relationship with my mother though, which is more than some can say, she had always tried to create a bond between I and Alpha Roy, but she really shouldn't waste her time
I and Seth were freshening up when one of the guards told us that we would need to go to the Vampire's kingdom immediately as there had apparently been an issue the two kingdoms needed to solve. Last time I checked, the two kingdoms were rivals, maybe this issue would help erase a thousand year vendetta.