One girl and one boy

Today  was the day for me to talk with Chris, I took Antonia advice and decided to break off things.

CHRIS

Can we talk?

Yeah for sure!
When?

Come over.

I took a deep breath and waited for him. Antonia was Out with her other friends because I told her I was going to do this today.

It was daylight. My nerves started to kick in when I heard a knock on, I made my way to my door. Before I open it I took a deep breath and just opened the door.

"Hey! You wanted to talk?" He had his hands inside of his baggy jean pockets.
I nodded and moved so he could walk inside my door.

I place my elbows against the island and look at him with a straight face.

"I'm worried now.." he messed around his hat.

"Soo..." I smack my lips, it was silent.
I tried to find the words that are appropriate, and can't hurt feelings. You know what? Fuck it.

"I've been talking to Antonia, I want to break things off. I know we weren't anything but the flirting needs to go, this could end horribly but I want to end it fast before this gets serious" I look down, the room was dead silent.

"I'm fine with it, I also thought about that, I also care about Antonia and our group" he noticed a few tear drops appearing on the island.
"Don't cry Nan, it's all good. I truly understand" I cut him off.
"Chris I'm so sorry please don't hate me! I love you but I can't ruin this!" I had my fist against my eyes.

He lifted my chin up and wiped my tears, "everything will go back to normal i swear on my 2 brothers." He told me and I smiled a bit and laughed, he kissed my head.

"We should tell the internet about the confusion then" I explained, he nodded.

"TikTok time!" He yelled, I stopped him and said "no no I look bad crying use a draft" he tapped on his drafts. I picked one where I was swimming and he was recording me.

christophersturniolo POSTED A VIDEO

christophersturniolo: us trying to figure out how to tell y'all that we are just friends 🧍‍♂️

VIEW COMMENTS

k2timez_: so they have a chance🫢🫢🫢
Reply/
User7: WAIT WHAT
Reply/
User1: WHO HAS A CHANCE

Nancyluverss: so real bro.

User3: NOOOOOOOO

CHRIS

I still love Nancy, she was perfect. Brown hair, eyes, her tan, all perfect but I understand that she doesn't want to ruin our group with Antonia.

As I was walking back to my car, I get a beep on my phone.

k2timez_ TEXTED YOU ON INSTAGRAM

HEY
Are you and Nancy actually a separated KitKat?

Yeah
Why?

WE SHOULD HAVE PAIGE AND NANCY LIKE YK

WAIT
WHAT

YES BROTHEY WOULD LOOK SO CUTE TG

YES BRO
THEY WOULD LOOK SO CUTE TG

that's true
They look better tho😭

GOODNIGHT BTW
IM SLEEP

Goodnight
Talk to you tomorrow?

Let's hang out as best friends!
Imma also make a group!!!!

BET