46

•Tum chuke dekho Dil mera mai Dil mai apne bhar lugi
Par chedh ke dekho tum mujhko mai tumko nahi chordugi

Inayat's pov~

I wore a black dress with slit on its side with black high heels and few others jewellery.

Okay, I know I don't need anything else to slay!

I entered inside the hall. Where Asshole called me. I looked around at celling and other people. Only a few peoples were present there.

Asshole walked towards me as he spot me. We talked few minutes and I sat on chair and my bodyguards were with me everytime.

I know I don't even need them.
I'm enough to handle all this shitty peoples.

After half and hour Arya came downstairs with other girls , her gaze fell on me and tears appeared in her eyes.

I hate this!!!

Those asshole's man looked at them with lustful eyes just wait and watch untill I stab your fucking eyes.

Those men talked about money and everyone start placing it infornt of Asshole one by one countdown starts now, i mentally smirk as I stared at them while I took a sip of water.

3.
Asshole was smiling so widely as he stared at money.

2.
He grabbed those notes and stared at them with smirk.

1.
And now it's my time to destroy you Mr .

I was sitting on couch with neutral expression and suddenly one of Asshole's Man come running toward us and said "Sir, Singhaina's are here outisde the mansion" i mentally Chuckled at his word 'Mansion'.

I looked behind at my guard and he nodded understanding my intension and he walked away from there.

"Tch tch, you can't even find some better place than this?" I said try to act sad, he didn't answer as he was sweating so badly.

"Acha, I think I should tell you something important thing Mr. Asshole" he snapped his head towards me, I took out my gun and point at him.

I looked at other who were there to buy these girls "Stand aside if you guys love your life" and they did, i looked at Asshole again and said "So what you think? You'll able to destroy me, I'm Mrs. INAYAT ATHARVA SINGH SINGHANIA, No one can destroy me not even you"

I felt someone's foot step behind me and I know who was he, My Husband, Atharva.

I didn't dare to look behind, I was distracted. Rahul grabbed my gun from me as he pushed me towards Atharva. hold Arya and laughed like a evil.

Even ghost laughs better than this Asshole.

I rolled my eyes and said "For your kind information Mr. Asshole .There is no bullet in it " Raj giggled from behind.

I looked at Raj and he passed me his gun its so easy man, no ladai jhagda huh?

I took it from him and shot at Mr. Asshole's hand and he screams in pain you know what is sukoon? This is fucking sukoon!!

I grabbed his collar and asked Arya and other girls"From which hand he touched you?" They answered one by one. I shot bullet on his body parts one by one.

I called my guards and said "Take him with yourself and make sure to cut off his penis. He raped so many girls. Tadpa tadpa ke marna hai isse" he nodded and take him with himself.

I looked behind and saw a girl looking at Atharva who went and hug Arya, how she dares to look at him.

Anger rush into my veins and i stabbed her eyes with my heels "how did you dare to look at my husband for 2 minutes and 16 seconds"  I said as she screams in pain.

Police come and arrest other people who were with Mr. Asshole, I turned to look at Atharva who was already looking at me.

He didn't say anything. Raj jumped on me and shout near my ear "Bhabhi you did it. I love you so much. You can't believe how much we missed you" I smiled at him.

"Raj let's go" Atharva said calmly but his voice was enough to make me shiver.

"Bhai, Bhabhi-" . Atharva cuts him in btw "Who is your Bhabhi, Raj?" He didn't looked at me, I smiled as I stared at him.

I deserve this!

"Bhai she didn't do anything please try to understand-", "Stay with her then I'm going with Arya"  he declared and walk away.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Haan nahi aata bhai likhna🫂

Ek aur chapter bonus mai!🫂🤍

Isn't this pyaari vali book????????😭