08| I have a plan

Triggering warning ahead..! If you feel uncomfortable, please skip that part or chapter

Jungkook's pov:

That asshole crossed all his limits, so I showed him his right place. My anger was still not cooling down. With my fingers, I pushed my hair back, which was falling over my eyes.
I exited from my room and checked around to ensure that no one was here. Everyone must be headed towards their room.
I turned the door handle and went into the room, and my Y/N was sleeping in front of me. Yes, I have come to Y/N's room.

I placed my handkerchief near his nose, and after some time, I felt that he had become unconscious.
Then I sat on her bed or took her in my arms. She is soft, like always delicate like feather and beautiful like an angle observing her face features my eyes went to her pink lips like rose petals without wasting time I smashed my lips on her.

She is so fucking sweet it's not the first time I am kissing her I have kissed her many times in her sleep I just can not control on myself.
I slipped my tongue into her mouth, exploring her each corner of mouth by sucking and licking like a hungry wolf. I can never be satisfied, I always want more and more of her.

After kissing her passionately, I was just staring at her face, then her neck, then her cleavage was visible. I gluped and controlled my inner wild beast, which had unholy thoughts for her.
I made her sleep and stepped out from the bed and gave her a last glance, and i kissed on her forehead before leaving her room.

Y/n's pov:

I woke up and got ready for college, but my mind was still brimming on last night's incident, but I shrugged it off because I believe that... that fucker deserved it he just wanted to treat me like his slut.
I closed my eyes and clam my mind because tonight I am going on a date with seojin. I don't want to ruin it because of thinking about that basterd.
I came downstairs and told that I would have my breakfast in my college itself and had to leave urgently for some assignment discussion. I messaged my friends to meet me earlier.
I am not feeling good because of lying with mom, but I just wanna avoid jungkook.

I entered my classroom, and many students were not present. seojin waved towards me. I went to him, avoiding eye contact with him. Otherwise, I would not be able to stop blushing.
"So... ready for tonight?" Saying he held my chin and made me face towards him.
"Yeah, text me place and time," I said, smiling and hiding my blush before we could proceed. ava and Jullie came, "So are we disturbing our love birds?" Ava asked mockingly.
"See you tonight!" Saying I left from there otherwise they will keep blabbering things and I have to face consequences both of them also followed me after sometime jullie also joined us.

We completed our lectures, and now we are sitting in an empty class as they know I wanna share something.
"Actually, I am hella nervous for date! What I will do there? What I will wear?? and the biggest question is how I will go there?? I am always surrounded by guards." I said tension and nervousness are dripping from my voice.
"Don't worry, y/n I have a plan." Ava said with a proud smirk.

♡♡♡

What will happen next?? Do you think that this plan is only going to increase y/n's problems?? Any idea of jungkook reaction when he got to know about her boyfriend??
Leave vote and comment 🖤