45

•Khada hu Aaj bhi vahi•

Inayat's POV
Flashback~

I left from there after saying goodbye toh Atharva, I went to Raj college and called him outside of his college "What happened Bhabhi?" He asked me as he peep through car's window.

"Sir inside I want to tell you something" I said and he opened the door and sit beside me "Tell me you want to kiss bhai that's why  you came to me so that I can plan a date for you and bhai" he grinned.

"Raj, I'm a RAW agent" I said "What are you saying?" Raj said "Its true Raj" i breath out "and I called you to tell you that I'm going on a mission, maybe I'll not able to survive but I'll try my 100% to come back for Farhaan and Atharva" his memories run through my head.

I turned my head towards him and flash a smile "Don't tell anyone, only you and me know about this" tears slipped from his eyes.

"You're strong Raj you'll not tell this anyone listen to me, I'm your elder sister na?" I said as I caressed his hairs, he shook his head "no you're not my sister" smile instantly disappear.

"You're like Maa to me" Raj said and wipped his tears,  I flashed him a smile.

Flashback ends~

                               ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Yeah, it was me who give fake news of my own death, I placed spy cameras in Atharva's house.

It's true that I'm helping that man who want to destroy my family. He's also involved in women trafficking. He raped so many women.

I just want to know his plan next plan that's why I didn't all this vo khete hai na ghee jab seedhi ungli se na nikle toh ungli tedhi krni padti hai.

I cried all time when I saw Atharva and other crying over me. I mean who can they love me this much?. Everytime something broke whenever I saw Atharva and Farhaan.

I don't deserve him I don't deserve his love at all.

His love for me is so pure, he never ever asked anything in return.

I sent Atharva divorce papers, I know I said him that I wanted to be free from this unwanted marriage.

When only i want is to be tied in this marriage for forever.

And I hate myself for saying all these things, I hurt him, physically, mentally and emotionally.

He kidnapped Arya and he'll regret it for sure, I know his next move.

He'll sell Arya. he'll freaking sell ARYA. SINGH. SINGHAINA.

I can handle all this shit alone but I don't want everyone to suffer more. I called someone and tell them my next plan.

I send one of a man to give a letter to Atharva only, I know I can call him too but I don't trust Rahul (that man who kidnapped Arya) he'll surely hack my mobile somehow.

I know where he is. If I want I can go right now and arrest him but I'll not. I want him to destroy for touching every each girl.

Tommorow, he'll sell Arya to asshole.