Mushy forgots her birthday (A skit)

Every writer/non writer was prepared for Mushy's surprise birthday party, Watermelon asked Mushy, "Hey, do you know what day it is?"

"Wednesday?" Mushy replied as she listens to Mother Mother, "Dang, does she even know that it's her birthday?" Furrycat said,

"Hmm.... Probably because her academic schedule is out of control that she forgets her birthday now." Isel said,

"Yeah, our schedule is pretty hectic in our school." Gel said, "I don't even get it, she was so excited and always remember her birthday, but what happened?!" CatBark says.

Meanwhile with Mushy...

(MUSHY'S POV)

Everything hurts... My heart aches... I can't even remember a single thing... I felt dizzy as I lied to my bed...

I see hallucinations of angels, my favorite characters, and dead people... I dranked the paracetamol that wasn't even prescribed for me...

And then, I looked at my phone... Seeing people I know saying happy birthday to me... How can they still love me as a disappointment...

I walked out of my room... Everything was dark... Is my iron deficiency getting worse?

I went to the kitchen... To my surprise, the lights went on and confetti rained on me... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSHY!" They all shouted...

"Thanks guys!" I said in a happy tone... I smiled at them... Feeling loved by other people... I teared up at the scene...

"IIYAK NA YAN! IIYAK NA YAN!" Isel and Gel shouted as they seen me tear up because of happiness... "Guys! You didn't have to!" I said...

At least... I had another reason of why I wanted to live in this hellish place...