SPECIAL CHAPTER: QNA WITH AUTHOR

YOO, Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night, it depends you are in the World, Let's Get to The Today's Topic.

So As I have Said There's the QNA Chapter.

And because The Question are from both Books, So to not cause any Confusion after Every Question I will Write who's Question was that and I willi also write from Which Book The Question Come From.

(IMPORTANT PART)

And At Last I will Call Tensura A Different World Book 1 and Tensura, The Short Story, React, Short Crocssover and Oneshot as Book 2

Let's Get to The Question

Q1. When is rimuru regaining his memories? (BOOK- 1)
(By PasireOliver)

Ans: Rimuru is not going to Regain his Memory but Someone is Coming Back.

Q2. Will you add Ocs? If so will they be
yours or others? (BOTH BOOK)
(By VelzardisMommy)

Ans: Yes I will Add More Oc's In the Future and They are Mine.

Q3.What was your motivation to start
writing? (BOTH BOOK)
(By Dark194_9)

Ans: My Answer may Sound Silly, So To Explain why I started Writing is Simple. I Have been a Big Tensura fan From a Long time and One Day my Friend Told me about Wattpad where I can Read Tensura Fanfic.

At first I ignored him but after Two days or so I thought of Giving it a Try and so I downloaded Wattpad and Started Reading Fanfic, day after day I got Kinda Addicted to Reading Fanfic.

But You might not Believe I Literally Read Every Book I can find.

And I don't have Anymore books to read, So I thought I Writing one Myself and I Giving it a Try and As you can see now I am Writing two Book.

Q4. What got you into writing stories? (Both Book)
(By James513)

Ans: Same as the Top one, I Started Writing Because I  didn't have anyone Book to Read.

Q5.what book you think is your biggest
achievement? (Both Book)
(By Dark194_9)

Ans: So say so I think my Second Book is My Biggest Achievement But The First Book (This Book) has a Special place in my Heart.

Q6. Which fandom you think is the weirdest? (Personal Question/Opinion)

Ans: If you ask me, I think The Tensura Fandom is Weird, I mean not in a Bad way but Comedical Way Because of All those Weird Fanfic Ideas, Those GenderSwaps and Those Perverted Artists (No Offence to anyone)

But In a Serious way I Would say AOT And Saga of Tanya The Evil Fandoms are Weird and Toxic. (Not all but Most)

Q7. how is your hand bro? (Personal Questions)

Ans: My Hand is now Ok and I am going back to Normal Life and Thank You for your Concern.

Q8. Will they react to people in different universes? Like still tensura, but alternate versions or such? (Book-2)
(By VelzardisMommy)

Ans: If My Readers Wants a Chapter about Tensura Cast React to Different Timeline/Versions, I will Make a Chapter but It Depends on the Readers.

Q9. who's your favourite character in
tensura. (Personal Question)
(By Void-emperor)

Ans: Ofcourse it's Ciel-Sensei and Rimuru-Kun but I like Ciel-Sensei more. She is my Role Model.

Q10. What is your favourite anime. (Personal Question)
(By Void-emperor)