Chapter 48: Shaman's Blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{SHAMAN'S BLOOD}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
______________________________________
♡♥♡♥♡

Reece didn't know where he was going. But something in his heart assured him that he was being lured towards where his father figure was trapped at. Finding Leon as quick as possible was the only thought that played in his head, worry for his beloved miss (Y/N) consistent in the back of his mind.

The smaller lion roared as he sped past the bushes, warning other possible predatory demons to keep their distance.

Because now, the hunal won't hesitate to kill anyone who would come in his way.

Won't hesitate at all.

No matter what type, age, or intention, the young demon was set out to slaughter and slaughter he will if need comes to must.

Anyone who'll come in his way to try to break his family apart will suffer the brutal consequences.

Reece has had enough. He's had enough seeing his most dearest mother figure silently cry to herself every night. He's had enough seeing her suffer in her lone misery.

He's had enough being deprived of his dear father figure's presence.

He wants them both back- together and happy. Happy in the little world they had made for each other with the purest of love and affection.

The lion roared furiously, voice getting higher as it was being fuelled by his blind rage of destructive anger when he spotted a lazily walking silhouette of a figure some metres ahead on his path.

Sprinting faster and nearer to the figure, Reece tensed up his claws, barring his sharp canines as he prepared to pounce. With ocean blue eyes narrowed and a chilling growl emitting out of him, he pranced his body up in the air to jump up and attack on the demon who dared to come in his way.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait!" Halting abruptly, the lion relaxed his advances and landed on the ground a distance away from the familiar demon once Reece recognised who it was. Growling, his annoyance didn't dissipate when he made eye contact with the irritating teen demon.

Rex.

The Beast who can turn into a Tyrannosaurus rex. Someone who's single handedly enough to wipe out any and every threat of a malicious demon who resides in the foresaken forest.

"Damn. Why so angry, bro?" Rex dusted off his shirt even though there wasn't any reason to. Ruffling his fingers through his hair, the Beast tried to set his long hair into perfection.

Reece growled in warning. He wasn't in the mood for a meaningless chat nor did he have any time for it.

"Alright, alright..." The older boy put his hands up in surrender. "You really are that boy- Reece, right...?" He asked nervously, previous confidence lowering at the doubt of wrongly recognising the raging beast of a lion in front who looked like he just wanted to rip his guts out and throw them in the air.

Reece's narrowed eyes widened, a bit of his anger disappearing as bewilderment settled in.

"How did you know?" The lion asked. Since he was a hunal and not a Beast, Reece can even talk in his animal forms unlike Leon or the sheepish boy standing in front of him.

"Well... It's your eyes.. I recognised the familiar blue eyes the adorable boy being carried by miss (Y/N) that time, had." Rex's eyes softened to a fond look at the recalling of the sweet human girl. She had immediately become like a big sister to him.

"Countless people can have blue eyes." Reece grumbled, ignoring the T-rex's statement of calling him adorable and instead focusing on the fond look the boy had upon remembering his miss (Y/N).