CHAPTER 2: Guests

CHARLIE'S POV:

"-LIE! CHARLIE!" I opened my eyes to see everyone huddled over me with my dad in front of me, as he slowly stopped shaking me.

"Wah- where are we...?" I asked since it looked like we were no longer on the battlefield " We don't know either Char-Char, we were just teleported here after that blinding light hit us".
As I listened to my dad, I was also watching my friends determining if any of them were hurt or not, until I noticed that a particular deer demon wasn't here " Hey, dad...." everyone's eyes are on me, but I don't care as I keep looking for a familiar red theme individual " Dad, where's Alastor?" I asked concerned now that I can't find him, when I turned around to face them, their eyes widened at my question, realizing that he's not with us.

"Oh, shit..." was their collective response "Dad we need to find Alastor, his still injured!" 'Great now I'm going into hysteric, worried that another one of my friends will die and I wouldn't know where they are ...
"Hey hun, deep breaths we.... we'll find him don't worry" Vaggie tried to calm me down " Yeah toots, you know how smiles is..." " Yeah...." deep breaths, I calmed myself enough to notice the layout of where we are.

"Are... are we in a theatre?" I asked incredulously while slowly standing from the floor"Yeah, I guess so, most of us woked up right before you did toots".
Now that all of us are somewhat calm, we finally noticed that we aren't the only ones here...
There's The Overlords, The Sins and some random sinners on one side of the room while there's Emily, Sera, the Heavenly Council and some very powerful looking angels, one of them looks remarkably like my dad and.... is that my MOM!!! and is that demon  ADAM!!! She's talking to.

"MOM!!" I screamed so loud that I unintentionally garnered everyone's attention to me, but I could care less due to the fact that my own mother is here, talking to the one that started the whole conflict between heaven and hell!.
"Charlotte dear, what a pleasant surprise to see you" she said, like she hasn't been missing for the last eight years "You left us! Your people, your FAMILY!! for eight years! No calls, no messages just gone!" I started to pant after my mini rant, I didn't even realize that I transitioned to my demon form during my out burst.

She just looked at me, with a look of exasperation and disappointment " Are you done?" she didn't care really, "I want an explanation, you only left a single letter stating that you'd be on 'vacation' but not when you will return from said 'vacation' " was my sarcastic reply.
"Hhmmm.... maybe, I don't really care, but to be honest I wouldn't have return if there wasn't a reason to " she shrug it of like it was nothing, like she doesn't have a family in hell, I wanted to say a retort but someone already beat me to it.
" If you think heaven is such a great vacation spot, then STAY THERE!!!"

The one that spoke was a shocker to most, especially to Lilith and me "Dad..." I muttered lowly, seeing the hurt and betrayal in my dad's expression.
"Aham, while this drama sure is entertaining and I'm glad you're no longer attached to Lilith dear baby bro!, but I must know, who let you enter heaven, Lilith!" said my dad's lookalike.

"Hey dad, who's that angel that looks like you but more but more... muscular, serious and, uhh... tall.
"That's Michael, he's one of your uncles"
'So he's my uncle huh, he's quite the opposite of dad minus their looks' goosebumps run through my body due to his cold tone of voice.

3rd POV:

Lilith sweats a little, just staring at Michael at eye level unnerves her, but as the once Queen of Hell, her pride compels her to choose the right response "I merely claimed a favor from Adam here, to let me through heavens gate" and that is to pin the blame on someone else, hence Adam. Adam literally squak in protest at being called out Infront of his higher-up's and hid behind Lilith.

"WHAT!!" the seven brothers, including Lucifer yelled out " Who gave you permission to even go through that, you have no jurisdiction over the gates of heaven on who can and can't pass through!" an angel that looks like a lawyer with a pair of wings on their head said.

"And him?" Charlie muttered to her dad "His name is Gabriel, his one of the more responsible one among my siblings".

"Only a seraphim, us brother's, God himself and Saint Peter can open the gates before one of us will judge them if they deserve to be in heaven" the one that spoke now is the one that looks like a strict teacher, whose preparing to attack.

But before any conflict can start a voice made them halt " I wouldn't do that if I were you, it seems fight is prohibited here" Husk said while showing a piece of paper " Husk, where did you find that?" Vaggie asked, wondering where that paper came from. " Huh? oh, I just found it on the floor " he said, gesturing to the spot where Charlie was previously laying
" It also says here, that we're suppose to react to something... don't know exactly " but before anyone can ask a question of their own, they were teleported to their assigned seats, seats that instantly appeared along with a giant screen TV.

"Ha!ha!ha! What a show!~" a booming voice said from the front before multiple shadow tendrils slowly rised from the ground, forming a spherical dome, once it disappeared a lone figure was seen in it's place, laughing.

They have black hair that fades to white at their tips, they also have horns and a pair of angelic wings. They are also wearing a dress only found in the late hundreds.

"You lot sure know how to provide good entertainment, family drama, what gold!" the being just continued to laugh "Um.... excuse me ma'am?.... but, am I to assume that you are the one responsible for our kidnapping?" questioned Emily to the new arrival "Why of course my dear~".

_________________________________________
-------------------------------------------------------------

Michael

Gabriel

Gabriel

L

eonardo

 Drawings are mine btw

🙂‍↕️