Chapter 18

Liam tried to free himself from Theo strong hold but failed miserably. 

Theo wanted to let go and enjoy their date, but he didn't move, he just wanted to stay in the arms of the guy he loves for just a little longer. 

After a whole two minutes of hugging Liam tightly, Theo slowly let go, smiling once his eye met with those glistening ocean blue eyes. Theo saw the slight hint of surprise in Liam's eyes, curiously he asked. "What's wrong?" Liam only smiled and kissed the chimera gently. 

"Your eyes are glowing, babe." Liam replied as he walked away, pulling Theo gently with him. 

"Oh, sorry. That shouldn't be happening." Theo squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. "Better?" the chimera questioned, looking at Liam, who smiled and nodded.

The two sat down on the blankets that were laid out on the floor, Liam instantly laid back and put his hand behind his head.

"So, what are we doing?" Theo was curious, Liam brought him out to the middle of the woods and was laying down and hadn't uttered a word of what the two would be doing. 

"We are going to lay here for a bit and watch the stars, then we're gonna watch a movie and eat, but not just yet. Come join me." Liam patted next to him on the blanket, waiting for Theo to lay down next to him.

Theo joined Liam on the blanket, but he wasn't watching the stars, he was watching the perfect little beta beside him. 

Liam was watching the stars twinkling in the dark night sky he knew Theo wasn't he could feel his warm breath against the side of his face. "You're staring." Theo smiled.

"I know. I'm watching my star." Theo's smile widened when Liam closed his eyes and tried not to smile, while a deep red blush graced his face. 

"I hate you." Liam joked and turned to meet the chimeras hazel eyes, admiring how they had changed from the eyes of a scared, hurting boy to a loved, healing boys. Liam loved that he could help Theo heal from his childhood of being manipulated and broken. He loved that he could be the one Theo would go to with a problem and that he was the one person who made Theo feel safe, just how the chimera made him feel. 

"You love me really." Theo teased. Liam laughed and pulled the chimera closer, kissing him deeply. 

"Well, I guess I do, don't I?" Liam replied after pulling back from their kiss. Theo only nodded and rested his head on Liam's chest. 

After ten minutes of Liam stargazing and Theo on the verge of sleep from listening to Liam's heartbeat, Theo got up and sat crossing his legs facing Liam. 

"What movie are we watching?" Theo inquired.

Liam joined Theo, mirroring his sitting position, placing his hands on the chimeras thighs. 

"That my precious wolf boy is a surprise." Liam pushed himself off the floor, leaning over Theo placing a soft kiss to his head and got up to turn the movie on. 

A couple of minutes later, Liam returned carrying a few bags and sat back down as the movie began.  

Theo smiled widely once he realised what movie Liam had put on. The intro to his favourite movie started playing just as Liam placed the bags down. Drop Dead Fred

When Theo first told Liam that Drop Dead Fred was his favourite movie he thought it was a joke, but he quickly realised the chimera was serious.

Liam imagined it was his favourite because the movie was playful and goofy, and it gave Theo a sense of childhood fun.

This date made Theo's heart melt. Liam had set the whole thing up, he'd remembered his favourite move, he'd set up a sheet to watch the movie projected on, he'd laid out blankets and pillows, he'd bought Theo's favourite foods and drinks.