'I miss you' Atem X Reader One Shot

You just finished you last lesson for the day at Domino High, it felt like it flew past as you were just about to leave the classroom until you heard your name being called. Yugi came up to you and asked with caution. "(Y/N), are you okay?" The rest of Yugi's friends were behind him, feeling the same way.

"Yea, of course, I should get going, bye guys!" you reply, lying to your best friends with a smile on your face. You ran as fast as you could back home. You shut the door and felt your heart shatter into tiny pieces because of that one day, losing the one man you loved, Atem.

** Flashback Time!!**

Yugi just won against Atem in Duel Monsters, and now Atem was allowed to go back to his resting place. Everyone who watched was either sad or in tears, except for Seto Kaiba, who kept a straight face the whole time. The person who was upset the most was you. You were on your knees, covering your face with your hands, not wanting Atem to see you look miserable, but it didn't work. Atem walked up to you and knelt down to see your face, he took one of your hands off your face. he held your hand with his hand, while wiping the tears off your face with another. "Don't cry (Y/N), I promise never to forget all my friends, especially you."

You looked at him, and stared into his romantic, purple-reddish eyes, seeing him give you a smile that made you feel like your heart was sewing itself back together. He gets back up and starts walking towards the bright light, before walking through the portal, he looks back and gives you a thumbs up. The wall closed after he changed into his Egyptian clothing and was on the other side of the wall. Once the you couldn't see the Pharaoh, you just stared at the wall, tears still falling down your cheeks. "He's gone" Yugi said.

**End of Flashback**

You couldn't control your tears, they just keep running down the side of your face. You understand that he had to leave at that time, But... Why then, why couldn't it have been later? You thought.

As you got into your pyjamas and snuggled up in your warm and comfortable bed, you fell fast asleep. Without noticing, a ghost figure was watching you sleep peacefully, he knew who you were dreaming about, because he heard everything before. The figure went to sit on your bed carefully, wanting to see your face again. He felt terrible seeing you look miserable, after he had to leave you and his friends to return to his own world. The silent Pharaoh kisses your forehead and whispered in your ear while you were sleeping.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I have never forgotten you this whole time, because, I loved you back then, and still do now." He looked at your peaceful face, before standing back up and slowly smiling, while fading away. "I'm never going to forget your face."

You eyes shot open, like you just woke up from a nightmare and started looking around your room. You didn't see all of the figure, but you saw the familiar eyes before they vanished completely. you cheeks were now a light shade of pink, you felt happy knowing about what Atem felt about you. You went back to sleep, dreaming about seeing your lover once more, in time.

The End

Thank you so much for reading my one shot, I'm sorry if it might be short, I'm not the type of person to create long stories. I hope the setting and plot is okay, idk just came to me while listening to night ore music, well hope you enjoyed it!! ^^

I Miss You (One Shot Atem X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara