Master po

The scene transitions to Po running inside the Jade Palace, waking up Tigress, Crane, and Viper in the process. He stands outside of the door.

"Justice... is about to be served!"

Po jumps into the air, leaping downstairs. The Furious Five begin to follow Po.

Po hops over a few rocks and swings off the staff of a statue of Oogway

The scene changes to Crane, flying to Po. Tigress is catching up.

Po is crashing through trees as the Furious Five run after him.

After jumping off a building's roof, Po lands in, then catapults off a tree; the Furious Five watching.

In the orange sky, he meets a cloud shaped like Master Rhino. After a moment, Po chops it in half.

He begins falling towards the ground so fast, tears come out of his eyes.

Po and the Furious Five land in dramatic poses, and apparently, they land right in front of Mr. Ping's noodle shop.

"We'll have two justice platters, please" As the Furious Five and Po order food, Mr. Ping writes down their orders on a notepad.

"Three"

"And a few tofu buns"

"Oh, and the spicy noodle soup for Tigress. Did you want extra sauce with that?"

"She wants it on the side"

"On the side"

"On the side"

"Dragon, you can do it!"

"Go, Dragon Warrior!"

"Defend the valley!"

"Dragon Warrior!"

A bystander blows his hand as it catches on fire from Po's high-five.

"Go, Dragon Warrior!"

"Yeah, defend the valley!"

Eventually, Po and the Five land outside of the Training Hall.

Po lands in a pose, but the Five casually stand by. Tigress looks lazily at her paws. Crane inspects his wing.

"You guys aren't doing the dramatic pose, are you?"

"Do we have to strike a pose, every time we land?"

"You guys, never underestimate the power of a dramatic entrance! I've heard about some masters who could win a fight just by throwing open a door"

Po walks up to the entrance of the Training Hall, striking a pose at every step of the way.

He prepares to open the door, recoiling his leg. However, when he goes to kick open the door, his leg stops in front of a stoic Shifu's face, almost hitting him. Shifu's ears blow back from the wind.