Part 13

Ren San knocked on the door and walked into Mu Chen's study, "Master, there are guests visiting."

"Guest, who is it!" Mu Chen tilted his head and asked.

"Chen Moran, Master Chen, and Master Zhuang Yu." Ren Sandao.

Mu Chen raised his eyebrows and said puzzledly, "They? What are they doing here?"

Ren San shook his head and said, "I don't know."

Mu Chen rubbed his fingers and said, "Since you're here, let's go see you."

Ren San nodded and said, "Okay."

When Chen Moran saw Mu Chen come out, his face changed, and he said sarcastically, "Mu Chen, you look good! You don't lack arms or legs, you seem to have gained weight."

Chen Moran originally thought that Mu Chen was rejected by Zhuang Yu, and that he would lose face and be heartbroken, but how could he know that Mu Chen looked so bright, and his whole person looked very different from before.

Mu Chen looked at Chen Moran and said, "If you want me to lose an arm and a leg, then I will really disappoint you."

Looking at the tension between the two, Zhuang Yu smiled awkwardly and said, "Mu Chen, that's not what he meant."

Mu Chen shrugged and said, "It doesn't matter."

Zhuang Yu pursed his lips and said, "I'm sorry about what happened last time."

Mu Chen shook his head and said, "As for the relationship, I want it if you love me. If you don't like me, it's right to reject me."

Zhuang Yu looked at Mu Chen, and there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

Chen Moran frowned and said, "Mu Chen, Zhuang Yu didn't come to the martial arts academy after seeing you for so many days. I was worried about you, so I came to see you. Don't be so cold, you don't know what's good or bad."

Mu Chen: "..." Cold words, does he have cold words? At most, he just didn't greet Zhuang Yu like he did before, flattering and flattering him.

Zhuang Yu glanced at Chen Moran helplessly, grabbed Chen Moran's hand, and said, "Moran, don't do this."

Chen Moran smiled at Zhuang Yu and gave Mu Chen a warning look.

Zhuang Yu's beautiful eyes looked towards Mu Chen, "Young Master Chen, do you know about the auction at Jiyue Auction House?"

Mu Chen nodded and said, "You know, Jiyue Auction House's annual big auction? I heard that there will be a lot of good things in this auction, but I've been very shy recently, so I can only watch it. ."

Zhuang Yu pursed his lips, smiled, and said, "Look, it's good to have a long experience."

There was a bit of loss in Zhuang Yu's eyes, but Mu Chen was really different. If it was before, this person would have chased after him and asked him what he liked in the auction house.

Chen Moran looked at Mu Chen and said, "You've been shy recently? No way, your father is an alchemist, and you'll be short of primordial stones."

Mu Chen smiled bitterly and said, "My father is my father, and I am me? What's so strange about my lack of primeval stones."

Chen Moran sneered and said, "You are really useless, you have no primeval stone, can you find a way?"

Mu Chen looked at Chen Moran and said, "Young Master Chen, do you have any suggestions?"

Chen Moran smiled nonchalantly, and said, "Your father is an alchemist, and he has made so many medicinal pills. Just take two and sell them. If you don't have money, you will be rich."

Zhuang Yu's expression changed, and he said, "Mo Ran, what are you talking about? How can you sell medicine pills casually?"

"Yeah! Brother Chen, you are really joking, how can I just take out my father's medicinal pill and sell it!" Mu Chen said with disapproval.

Chen Moran laughed and said, "I'm just joking."

Mu Chen lowered his head, a cold light flashed across his eyes, Chen Moran would say this, is it a coincidence, or someone carefully arranged it, no matter how you look at it, it doesn't seem like a coincidence.