44

•And you said as long as I'm here no one can hurt you but don't wanna lie here, but you can learn too•

After two days
Atharva's POV~

I didn't feel like to go office so I stayed at mansion, Farhaan already left for his school and other was at home already.

I was going to my room after filling my water bottle as I saw Arya "hey bhai" she smiled, I nodded "Bhai I'm going to meet my some friends I'll be back soon" she said, I smiled and left.

As I entered inside my room, my gaze fell on Inayat's photo frame "Missing you comes in waves and I am always drowning"

My chain of thought broke by my phone's ring

"Hi?"

"How are you Mr. Singhaina after losing your wife huh?"

"Who is this?" I said trying to control my anger.

"You'll know soon, I'm sending you a link join the meeting" he said and cut the call.

Someone sends me a link to join online meeting, I sat on chair and placed my phone on table and joined it and next thing I saw make my heart skipped a beat.

We were three people.

Me.
Inayat.
And unknown person, I ignored him and kept staring at Inayat, all dress in black, hairs tied in a low bun, netural expression.

Hazel brown eyes looking into Ocean Blue eyes.

"Moonlight..." I muttered and tears appear in my eyes "Look there Mr. Singhaina" That unknown person said and moved aside and I saw

Arya.
My sister.

"How dare you Mother fucker" i yelled at him as I saw Arya's hand and legs tied with rope and she was unconscious.

He laughed like a devil, his face was covered "wanna know one more thing?" He said, I didn't response "Your wife helped me with all this" I don't believe him. Never.

"Your wife was never dead, It's was a plan isn't it Mrs. Singhaina?" He smirked, i snapped my head toward Inayat, i trust her not this jerk man.

"Yeah, I was never dead it was a plan" she paused "Plan to destroy you" she added, I didn't believe her words.

"Love, care I show you was a plan" she said straight looking into my eyes "I never loved you, I can never love you ever" my heart shattered into pieces.

"Was..was any of it real Moonlight" I almost whispered with tears in my eyes, thinking that maybe she will say that she loves me more than anything "Nothing was real, all of it was a game" she said as she looked into my eyes.

"You love me I know that please don't say all this, it's hurting Moonlight, Think about Farhaan, us, please" I cried, I know she will confess her love to me, she isn't that cruel, she is my Moonlight.

"I'm sending you divorce papers. Sign it and free me from this unwanted marriage" she said.

I know, everything end now, nothing is same anymore, expect my love for her, it's always same, I don't care if she don't love me, i already spent my 13 years, 13 years of loving her without asking for anything.

"I'm not going to sign it Moonlight, Never" I said and grabbed my phone and throw it away.

I contact my personal investigators, so that they can search for Arya, one thing I know, Inayat didn't do anything, she can never hurt anyone unless she wants to.

I went to Maa, i knocked on door "Maa.." i shout, baba opened the door "Kya hua beta?" She asked "Maa..." I cried infront of her and start telling her whole story as I placed my head on her lap.

"Barbaad hogya hai aapka beta ab Maa" I whispered and drift into deep slumber.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯