43

•Loving you was the losing game•

Author's POV~

"Bhabhi loves you bhai, more than you think" Raj whispered to himself and stared at Farhaan and Atharva.

"ATHARVA" someone shout from downstairs, They stood up in hurry and went to downstairs and saw Inayat's family.

Aditya walked towards Atharva and grabbed his collar  and punched on his face, everyone tried to stop him but he didn't.

"Is this is your love huh?" Aditya yelled at Atharva who was simply staring at him, he didn't even raised his hand "I fucking want to kill-", "Complete your sentence and you'll see warth of Raj Singh Singhaina" Raj said calmly but his voice can make anyone shiver.

Aditya looked at him with red eyes "What you think huh?, you're the only one who is suffering, Bhabhi is like maa to me, arya and Vijay bhai, she was Wife of Bhai,Farhaan is suffering maa, Chachi and every each member is in pain right now and what you think Bhai don't live him? It isn't his fault that bhabhi is no more today, Aditya.." he exhale and hold his hand.

"Bhai's love for Bhabhi is pure and trust me, I can understand your pain but it doesn't mean you'll hurt Bhai" he said, Aditya hugged him.

"Raj you know how much I love Di, I can't even imagine my life without her" he sobbed in his embrace.

"I know I used to annoy her alot but that doesn't mean she will left me", "And know one know where is Ahaan bhai now, he left immediately as he saw that news on TV" he said and moved away.

Inayat's family didn't stop crying everyone was trying to Console each other, Shivangi was trying to distract Farhaan, she didn't even shed a single tear.

Raj went towards her as she was patting Farhaan back, he fell sleep as he was tired, Raj sat beside her, Shivangi didn't raise her head to look at him.

"Let him sleep comfortably on bed" Raj said, she nodded and placed Farhaan on bed and adore him "I want to talk to you" Raj whispered to her.

They went to balcony and stood in silence "you want to cry? Raj said, Shivangi shook her head "I've two shoulders" Raj muttered audibly.

"I miss her Raj" Shivangi said in cracked voice and tears start flowing down from her eyes, Raj immediately wrapped his arms around her "shant.., shaitan rote hue ache nahi lagte" Raj said and Shivangi shove him away and went downstairs after glaring at him.

Rja chuckled and looked outside "You've to come back for us, for bhai"

After a week.
Atharva's pov~

One week.
One week of hell.

No one talked to each other in this one week, nothing was same, even Farhaan didn't smile like he used to.

Right now, I'm with Farhaan and helping him to get ready "Papa, don't you miss mumma?" He asked, i thought he had forgot her but he didn't.

"I love her past the moon and miss her beyond the stars, she owns your Papa's heart like no one ever did" I answered.

                                ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I worked continuously in my office tried to stay away from her memories

"Did you buy tomatoes?" She said as she cleaned her wet hands with her dupatta, I annoyingly looked at her and grabbed my bag and take out polythene of her tomatoes.

I forward it to her, she ecstatically grabbed it and looked at me with smile "Thankyou atharva" she grinned, I shook my head "you're happy like a kid got a medal" she chuckled and walked away.

Aapki vajh se mai haar gayi" she said "par aap Mera Dil  toh Jeet hi gayi na"

I shook my head to remove her thoughts.

"Abhi bhi vishwas nahi hota" I said as I placed my head btw my hands "dil nahi manta hamra"

"Kahi pass mai hi hai aap hamre, bhut kareeb par aap samne nahi aana chahti hamre" I whispered as I stared at celling.

Maybe you're right..
She is near you.
Watching you.
Loving you from far.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Ps- chapter isn't edited.

I know both chapters aren't that good 🤡
Kaam chalao bhai or bheno 🫂✨