Hysteria & Warning

Screams were scattered as the people of India ran for their lives, their homes were burning in flames, buildings were falling and burst into the fire.

Honkai Beasts attack and kill anyone on sight. Hungry growls, as they feast on their flesh.

Abyssal monsters flew, grabbing each person with their tentacles, before consuming them.

The Herrscher herself, sat on one of the builds, watching and enjoying the endless slaughter with an evil smirk. The screams, pleads, and begs from the humans filled her ears, but she wanted them to suffer as the mutants had suffered.

What she didn't know, someone is not going to let the humans die.

______________________________________________

Back in New York, the X-men had finally returned to their old ways, recusing mutants who manifested their powers, and taking them into the school so they could learn control.

Though, they cut off ties with the Avengers, expect some heroes like Spider-man, the Fantastic four, Doctor Strange, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Dare-Devil. However they don't trust Iron Man due to the fact, he and Captain America couldn't prevent the Genosha massacre because of a stupid civil war. Realizing he's just like every mutant hater, Professor Xavier wasn't happy about it, and Magneto hated him because he reminded him of the Nazi leader.

But they reconciled with other heroes who wanted to help mutants as best as they could. Matt would give young mutants options to attend the Jean Grey school, Luke Cage and the heroes for hire started a home for mutants who were kicked out from their homes, and Doctor Strange would send mutants with magic-based powers to Kamar Taj. Storm managed to fix her marriage with T'Challa, who also built a school in Africa for mutants. Nightcrawler, who came back from the dead, would become a teacher in order to keep his little brothers from causing trouble. But they're still not fond of Punisher due to his ways of bringing justice by bloodshed, though he still helps mutants who are in danger of facing injustice, which made them change their minds about him.

Mostly things between the X-men and the heroes have gone better both mentally and emotionally despite everyone disliking mutants. Everything has calmed down.

Until they're going to face a living nightmare that is about to change the fate of the universe.

____________________________________

At the Jean Grey school, the X-men now teachers, were teaching young mutants not only to control their gifts, but give the education no one can give them. Math, Science, any subject they could educate them.

Professor Xavier and Eric were having a conversation in the office.

"You seem speechless, Eric. What's on your mind?" Xavier asked.

Eric replied, "I'm impressed how these heroes decided to help mutants (Chuckled) though they don't care about humans' opinion"

Xavier smiled, before taking a sip of his coffee, looking over the documents of new students.

Needless to say, Magneto has changed for the better. He overcomes his pain and grief of losing his parents, and the loss of his wife, Madga. His son, Pietro left the avengers, joining the x-men to make amends with his father, but Wanda, his daughter struggles to make amends with him regarding the mutant situation, he wasn't angry with her, just disappointed in himself for failing as her father, so they distanced themselves until they make amends.

Firestar or Angelica Jones is teaching the students physis.

Until they heard a loud thud coming from the entrance, startling everyone, scaring the students, thinking something was going to attack them.

The X-men ran outside, to see what fell outside their doors. Only to their shock, a girl with orange hair around 17 years old, she had bat wings, hooves for feet, a devil fork tail and a pair of antlers. Whimpering softly, which they were concerned about, the girl picked herself up, they noticed she had blood spilling from the side of her head, and seemed to be covered in bruises. She opened her eyes in a form of panic, and slowly walked to them.

"Are you the X-Men?" She asked, wincing and nearly lost her balance.

Rouge caught her, "Easy, Sugar. Yes, what's wrong?"

"The world is in danger" She weakly answered, before passing out.

The X-men look at each other with questions.

"Quickly, take her to the med bay" Wolverine said, cutting off the silence.

Rouge gently carried her, as everyone walked inside.

_____________________________________________

Somewhere in the pocket dimension, the Herrscher of the Void was aspecting a woman with red hair, unconscious inside a golden cube.

"Madelyne Pryor. Also known as The Goblin Queen. Clone of Jean Grey" She said.

"Such a shame you died. No one, not even that pitiful Scott Summers acknowledges your death. But I can give you what that pathetic worm Mr. Sinister couldn't" Void said, with an evil smirk.

"If you help me reshape this ugly world, I can give you eternal life"

Madelyne slowly woke up inside, and replied.

"Yes"

_______________________

If you haven't read the comics, Madelyne was introduced in the new X-men animated series, "X-Men 97.

I recommend, you watch it.

From, Author