I picked up another scroll and started learning Substitution. That was tricky because there was no one to substitute with. I ended up making an Shadow Clone and practicing with that. Once I finally got that down, I moved on.

"Transformation, sounds easy enough...but uhhh, what do I transform into?" I looked around and found a spider. I made a clone to judge how well I did. I looked at the spider on the wall and concentrated. I got it down and jumped for joy. "Time to find Orochimaru-sensei!" I ran around looking for him and couldn't find him. I sighed. "Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu," I sent the many mes all around and I finally found him. "Substitution," I ended in front of him instead of my clone. "I got three jutsus down sensei!" I said excitedly.

"Let me see."

"Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!" many mes showed up. "Transformation Jutsu!" I turned into Orochimaru-sensei. "Substitution Jutsu!" I replaced my self with one of my clones. I then undid all the jutsus.

"Very good child. Take a break, replenish your chakra, then continue on with you training," he paused. "Oh, and as for the Multi-Shadow Clones, that was a highly advanced jutsu." I looked at him in awe.

"Yes sensei," I bowed and went to my room, paused and turned around. "Uh, sensei?"

"Hmm? Yes?"

"Where's my room again?" I nervously scratched the back of my neck. He pulled out a map.

"Here, I ment to give this to you earlier."

"Thank you sensei." I took the map and rotated it until it was the same way I was facing. I followed it to my room and slept.

~~~

The next day I woke up got dressed. Then tried to find my way to the training room. I heard footsteps coming down the hall.

"Follow me child, I'd like to preform some experiments on you. I followed him to what looks like some medical room. "This may hurt a bit." I started to turn around but he had already bitten my shoulder.

"Ahhh!" I yelled out in excruciating pain and fell on my hands and knees clutching my shoulder. I look at him with one eye.

"You will become much stronger now, and when my Heaven's Curse mark I gave to you is finished, I will be able to teach you anything after more experiments." I collapsed to the ground and passed out, waking up a few days later, feeling quite rejuvenated.

I sat up and start walking around trying to find Orochimaru-sensei. I found him sitting on a throne in the training room.

"Orochimaru-sensei? I am ready for the rest of your experiments."

"Ahh, yes, of course. I want you to meet someone first. Kabuto!"

"Yes Lord Orochimaru? Ahh, I take it your Kiki, the one Lord Orochimaru has been talking about."

"Yes, that's right. And who are you with your fancy glasses an such?" I put my hand on my hip leaning on that leg.

"Kabuto Yakushi, medical ninja at your service."

"Now that you two are acquainted, Kabuto, take her back to the medical room and preform the experiments on her I told you about."

"Yes Lord Orochimaru," he heads to the medical room and I silently follow. He suddenly breaks the silence. "You seemed awfully excited when you learned your first jutsu, you shouldn't show it. A ninja never shows their feelings, it makes them less predictable. Think about it," and think about it I did.

We arrived at the room and he told me to sit on the bed. He then pulled out a bunch of tubes and needles and vials of potions. He set them on the counter and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"That's Chakra Paper, it will determine you affinity when you feed your chakra into it. If your affinity is fire, the paper will ignite and turn to ash; wind, the paper will split in two; lightning, the paper will wrinkle; earth the paper will turn to dirt and crumble away; finally water, the paper will become wet." I fed my chakra into it and it ignited.

"Fire, really? I found myself as more of a lightning type if you know what mean." I nudged his elbow and he just put his head down, fixed his glasses, and shook his head while lightly chuckling. "Don't laugh at me!"

"Lay down," I did as he said and he put some needles into me, injecting a strange fluid, then another and another. He ended up injecting me with a ton if different fluids. "These will give you all the affinities so that Lord Orochimaru can teach you anything."

"What has he taught me? All he's done is throw scrolls at me and told me to 'read, learn, and preform.' It's annoying! Ow. Careful with that."

"He's just too busy with his work, you'll get used to it." I sighed. He tested me for any Kekkei Genkais and found a couple. "What clan are you from?"

"I have no idea, my parents were killed when I was six and I left the Hidden Cloud Village."

"I wonder how you have Kekkei Genkais then, there are no clans with a Kekkei Genkai in that village."

"So...what Kekkei Genkais do I have?"

"Crystal Release and Swift Release."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning you can manipulate crystals however you want and you can preform the Shadowless Flight Jutsu."

"Shadowless Flight sounds cool, what does that allow me to do?"

"It allows you to move at very fast speeds, rapidly striking your opponents at various angles while avoiding any opposition. It's effective against strength based close-combat taijutsu users."

"Awesomeness."

"You will find out how to the Crystal Release Jutsus as you go. It will become second nature to you before you know it. Now just lie back and relax. Let the serums take affect. Sleep," and sleep I did.

~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~

Thank you Narutopedia for your help on finding jutsus and defining them! Wikipedia is like, the best website. Too bad you can't use it for reports huh?

Hope you enjoyed it...I feel like Shikamaru right now. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Isn't Oro just creepy!? Lol. Kabuto is strange, awesome huts though. ^^