The first conversation since the last conversation we ever were to have

Ophelia? It-it can't be...
"O-Ophelia? I thought you died in the flood..."
"Obviously not! God, you're so gullible! You've really gotta work on that if you wanna go here!"
"But that's the thing, I don't wanna go here!"
"Then how'd you get accepted?"
"I DON'T KNOW!!! I DIDN'T EVEN APPLY!!"
"Well of course not. You don't apply to go here,"
"Well you led me here!"
"Yea, Master Kaiser made me."
"Why?"
"Because he has seen what you can do. He likes your skills and wants you on his team"
"Team?"
"Yes. His team of girls vs The Granivores"
"Why does he need a team of girls?"
"Well....."
"Answer me!"
"Ok fine!
"Thank you"
"He needs girls because people always think they are helpless and can't do any harm and can act useless and innocent a lot better than boys can."
"Ophelia you are my sister and I missed you. But now why are you here? Bringing me to a school I don't want to be at."
"Because I am supposed to be dead. It helps for a cover story. I've been on several missions. Killed many people. Not as many as you, of course."
"Ophelia. I haven't killed anyone on purpose."
"Oh of course not. They all say that"
"They who?"
"The world's biggest murders"
"I am not a murder!"
"Yes, you are."
"Name 6 people I have murdered!"
"Mia Sharp, Kaylee Smith, George Riddle, Maria Naron, Mike Fitz, Tom Kratz"
"Well...uhm...we don't talk about them...it was uh ... .self defense!"
"They were innocent people."
"They were not!"
"See, you just admitted you killed them!!"
"Did not!"
"Did too"
"Nope!"
"See we fight like siblings! We really are sisters!"
"Nah bitch. You left me to die! With mom, you were alive yet decided to act dead! I could have died with that psycho!"
"But you didn't"