PRINCE FRIEDRICH [PART TWO]

It was safe to say that your life changed completely ever since the prince asked you to dance

It was safe to say that your life changed completely ever since the prince asked you to dance. You had the eyes of the whole ton on you, just waiting for you to make a mistake, do anything that could prove just how unfit you were for the royal family. People couldn't believe it when you were chosen. What Prince Friedrich saw in you, you didn't know, but once you got to know him, it was apparent that he cared less for the formalities of strategic matches. He wanted love. So, you gave him a shot. He needed to woo you, after all. Prince or not, you had standards. And boy, did he meet every one and go above. He was sweet, charming, well-respected, and very handsome. The more you got to know him, the more he seemed like just a normal man. You were curious where he developed these feelings from, so you asked him one day on a tour of his art gallery.

•••

"I have no desire to brandish my title in front of the young lady, nor do I need to. I was raised by a family who did not feel so similar to the way I do. I learned early on what it meant to be a Prince. Now, I am desperately learning what it means to be a man."