Day one

Jimin was awake and up early hurriedly showering and dressing before Jungkook woke up.
His brain was telling him to find an excuse for not going while the devil on his shoulder urged him to take advantage of the opportunity.
"Why didn't you wake me?"
The voice behind he made him jump.
"Oh erm I was erm...."
"Never mind I'm up now shall we eat now or later?"
"I will cook something now the food needs to be used.."
Jimin murmured going into the kitchen and rushing around.
Soon both were sat at the table eating or more like Jimin was breaking food apart but barely eating.
"Not hungry?"
"Hmmm?oh er yes ,I was thinking about something,sorry"
"What like finding an excuse not to go?"
Jimin blushed furiously.
"N-no of course not....." he lied
"Good,I'd be very upset. If you cancelled on me."
Jimin fidgeted in his seat eyes downcast,missing Jungkooks knowing smile.
Soon everything was cleared up and the car loaded,
"Right,let's go..." Jungkook said,and off they went.
"Where are we going?" Jimin asked
"Anywhere we feel like....just drive til we see somewhere we like check it out then move on the next day."
The day started of dull but then the sun shone through and the pair sang along to songs in the radio.
They left the hustle and bustle of Seoul behind finding quieter roads to drive through.
They had been driving for two and a half hours when Jungkook pulled up.
"I need a break ," he said getting out and stretching then with Jimin following walked into a nearby cafe.
They ordered a drink and a snack,glad that nobody seemed interested in them.
"I can drive for a while?" Jimin said
"You want to?"
"I feel less likely to be travel sick if I have something to concentrate on."
"Ok,you can drive for an hour,I'll put the destination into the gps."
"So we have got a destination ?"
"Yer,it's somewhere you might like,Gyeongui,temples,old buildings and statues things like that."
"Not your type of thing though?"
"It is....sometimes,I've booked us into a small hotel in the area."
"It's still a couple of hours away though isn't it?"
"Yes so we can have lunch somewhere look around and go to the hotel."
"Ok,I'm ready if you are?"
They got in Jimin driving,following the sat nav. Jungkook found his eyelids drooping after twenty minutes and couldn't help falling asleep.
Jimin drove on,Jungkook sound asleep one hour stretched to two and Jimin quietly parked by a tourist information centre taking his hands off the wheel and easing his shoulders.
The lack of movement woke Jungkook.
He stared at the smaller male trying to ease his neck and shoulders and automatically put a hand there to massage the others aches.
"You should have woken me after an hour..."
"Oh it's fine I should do my share,look there's a restaurant there shall we eat?"
They went in and saw it was quite busy,the girl on the desk obviously recognised them but her surprise gave way to a helpful,
"Would you prefer a booth to yourselves they are set back from the other seating so more private?"
"Yes thank you,"Jimin smiled at her getting a small giggle in return.
They sat and ordered sparkling water and a few shared dishes.
"Well someone likes you," Jungkook said watching the girl walk away.
"She was just being kind." Jimin answered
"You really don't see the Jimin effect on others do you?"
"The Jimin effect what are you on about?" Jimin laughed.
"People seem mesmerised by you...like they are under a spell,"
Jimin giggled," are you mesmerised Kookie?" He joked
He was surprised when Jungkook after staring at him murmured,
"I think I am..."
Jimin was the first to look away flustered,the waitress bringing their drinks stopping the awkward moment.
Jimin spent a lot of the meal chatting having found a leaflet with local attractions on and deciding that talking stopped any mention of the previous awkwardness.
They spent the afternoon wandering around an old temple and viewing old statues,hiking along paths to other attractions before making their way back to the car then onto the hotel and booking in.
They got to their room and Jimin was surprised to see a double bed,he thought there would be two singles. He looked at Jungkook about to say something but saw the devious glint in the others eyes so instead asked .
"You want to go out or order takeaway?"
Jungkook was surprised then smirked," let's stay in,look there's leaflets here for takeaway."
"Ok you order I'm going to shower..." Jimin said
"We could share...save water?" Jungkook said only half joking.
Jimin stood hand on hips," don't play with me it's not funny."
"Oh Jimin you'll certainly know when I'm playing with you..." Jungkook drawled his eyes darkening and he took a step forward.
Jimin all bravery deserting him just took his case and dashed into the bathroom,hearing Jungkook chuckling after he locked the door.
Jimin muttered," stupid Kookie,why do I let him tease me like that...I know he doesn't like me like that....."
He sighed then showered and dressed in T shirt and shorts towel drying his hair then going out into the bedroom to see Jungkook shirt off sprawled on the bed.
He tutted," what if the delivery person had come and your dressed like that?"
"It's skin Jimin,it's not like I have my dick out!"
Jungkook stood up brushing past Jimin and cheekily patting his ass before going in the bathroom.
Ten minutes later the food arrived and Jimin was setting the small table up when the bathroom door opened and Jungkook came out with just a towel around his waist wet hair dripping down his very hot body.
"Wanna photo?"
Jimin realised he was staring and turned away saying,
"Why didn't you dress..."
"I left my clothes out here hang on,"he put lounge pants on and nothing else.
Jimin couldn't miss the fact the pants emphasised the attributes down below and the naked chest was.....distracting.
"You should put a top on.."
"I'm too hot and I don't sleep in a top....in fact I don't sleep in anything normally,your lucky "
Jimin gulped then sat down,jungkook opposite . They ate the meal mostly in silence a tense atmosphere building.
In the end Jungkook put his utensils quietly on the table and looked at. jimin.
"What's up?"
"Huh...up,nothing..."
"Yes there is your fidgeting and sending glances you don't want to talk what's going on."
"Sending glances?" Jimin burst out," your sitting there no shirt a-and barely dressed and tease me and squeeze my ass as if your flirting...you shouldn't do it,I'm well aware I may seem like a joke to you since you found out I'm gay it doesn't mean you have to play on that....If I did the same as you,you would run a mile!!"
Jungkook stared hard at the other then stood up and pulled Jimin from his chair,
"Who's playing?" He ground out pullling Jimin flush against him and with one hand at his waist and the other on the back of Jimin's head he bent and plundered those plump lips.
Shock,confusion and desire ran through Jimin but he we nt to pull back but Jungkook was having none of it. His hand moved down to Jimin's ass and Mjimin was as close as could be to Jungkook and there was no mistaking the others arousal.
"Oh," Jimin gasped before Jungkooks tongue invaded his mouth bringing even more pleasure.
Jimins small hands found their way to Jungkooks muscled chest earning a groan of approval from the other ..
"Jimin I'm not playing,I want to be with you ....sexually,"
"But you're not gay..."
"I'm whatever I want to be I don't need to be labelled neither do you,but right now I'm so hard it's painful."
"Y-you want sex...with me...now?"
"Only if you want it....I'm taking a guess but I think your new to all this?"
"Erm....yes...."
"Can I be your first,I have lube and condoms"
"That sounds a little prepared?"
"Let's just say hopeful...but. It doesn't mean we have to,it's your call"
Jimin looked up into the eyes staring down at him his mind racing then he said,
"Kookie make me yours...."
Jungkook swept Jimin up placing him on the centre of the bed before going to his wash bag and getting lube and condoms .
"C-can we do it without condoms?I'm clean ...you?"
"Ditto,I'm glad,I think it will feel better..."
Jungkook stood at the side of the bed and slipped his lounge pants off.
Jimin stared," omg will that even fit!"
"Sure baby...,let's get you comfy."
He lay next to Jimin coaxing kisses from him easing his tenseness.
His hands roamed under Jimin's top caressing his body playing with his nipples before quickly slipping it off.
Jimin loved the feel of Jungkook above him groaning in pleasure as the tingling spread.
Jungkook slid his hand into Jimin's shorts feeling his arousal.
He suddenly knelt pulling Jimin's shorts off.
Bending he put his mouth over Jimin's leaking tip flicking his tongue along his length.
While Jimin was feeling this pleasure Jungkook flicked the lid of the lube putting it on his fingers and suddenly spreading Jimins legs wide he toyed with his puckered hole before sliding a finger in.
Jimin clenched at the intrusion.
Jungkook sucked on him harder hearing him moan ad he pumped his finger before adding another.
Jimin felt himself get harder the more pleasure he got. Soon Jungkook had three fingers inside stretching him and his moans got louder.
Jungkook searched and found the spot he had been aiming for.
"Oh god what...oh god Kookie," Jimin moaned out as Jungkook thrust against those sensitive bundle of nerves.
It was like pleasure overload for Jimin sensations he'd never felt flooding through him.
Jungkook was getting harder as Jimin's panting moans spread through the room then,
"Kookie I'm....asaaaaargh!!!" Jimin exploded down Jungkooks throat thrusting up as the pleasure overcame him.
Jungkook swallowed then took his moth off gazing down at the pleasured boy beneath him,his hole gripping and clenching on his fingers.
Quickly he removed them lubricating himself then pushing Jimin's legs back entered him deeply groaning at the tightness.
Jimin gasped.." s-so big,"
Jungkook leaned on his elbows waiting for Jimin to get used to him leaning down and kissing him ravenously.Jimin could taste himself on the others hungry lips and soon moaned,
"Fuck me Kookie!"
Jungkook pulled back then thrust in again deeply groaning at the pleasure,this was more than he had thought possible.
Soon it was a frantic rush to reach his high.as he rocked into the other he felt Jimin's new arousal rub between them.
Skin against skin,moans of pleasure the panting breaths.
"Fuck your tight Jimin I'm gonna cum..,"
"Me too," panted Jimin
With one last deep thrust Jungkook pushed in yelling in pleasure,Jimin a slightly quieter moan as both came.
Minutes passed as each tried to regain their breath.Jungkook flopped to the side so as not to squash the smaller male.
"Fuck that was...amazing," Jungkook said
"Wow!was all Jimin could get out before looking down at himself and seeing a sticky mess and feeling embaressed.he turned to the side to get up and use the bathroom.
"Aaaargh!" He felt an ache in his back
Jungkook sat up immediately.
"What are you doing...."
"I'm a ...I have to clean up..." again Jimin went to stand gasping .
"Wait let me help you..."
"No!....I mean...I'm fine just ....well I don't want you to see me like this...all messy....."
Jungkook came round the bed and swung a protesting Jimin up easily .
"I got you in this state so of course I'll help you,don't be foolish!"
He carried jimin to the bathroom running a bath then matter of factly wiping Jimin clean.
Jimin was red and tried to hide his face but Jungkook stood in front of him holding his hands.
"Hey ,don't be embarrassed it's normal,I've seen all of you,had your dick in my mouth and fucked your ass so hiding isn't an option.."
Jimin suddenly giggled at his absurdity .
"I'm a dick aren't I?"
"No...your just in a new situation,now soak in the bath,"
Jimin gingerly climbed in and carefully sat down,groaning.
"Is it meant to ache like this?"
"Well,maybe I was a little too hard on you but you just felt so good."
"Erm....if we do it again will it get easier?"
"No ifs but when and from what I've looked up on the internet yer it gets easier,practice makes perfect," Jungkook smirked.
"You've watched gay porn?!"
"Of course I find a lot of things out by studying it."
"Oh my god I'd be embarrassed to watch it, let alone admit I'd watched it,"
"Aw...cute,but we will see,budge up I'm climbing in,"
Jimin did so finding it was no good getting embaressed about such things with Jungkook around.
Laying back on the others chest he murmured,
"Why now Kookie?we have known each other for years?"
"Because I realised what great,attributes you have..."
Jimin slapped his arm,
"Don't be silly I'm just me,I've always been me so what changed?"
"I grew up a bit and saw something I'd been blind to."
"So what is this that we are doing...?"
Jungkook was silent for a while,
"It's us reconnecting,nobodies business but ours,"
Jimin frowned a little then murmured,
"You mean while we are on holiday...."
"Exactly,we can enjoy ourselves and it doesn't harm anyone...does it?"
Yes Jimin wanted to yell,it harms me....but he didn't because the devil on his shoulder said,'take what you can get' and he agreed with him.