7

3rd person's POV :

Maharaj Rudra is trying to settle Ajinkyapur and there in Chandra rajya today the date of their marriage is going to be fixed , both clans head priest are present .

The marriage of one of the biggest , strongest , largest empire's king and the princess who is most famous for her courage and confident talks , and for that everyone was excited and happy for both the empires as this relationship is going to be best for both of them , what everyone is unaware , is they both expect bare minimum from this relation just respect and allowance to do whatever they want to........

Rajkumari Keshavi's POV :

Finally today the date is going to be fixed , I am nervous for the first time I don't know how I should react but I need to face this .

After getting ready I started walking towards our discussion room where everyone is present ...

"aayiye rajkumari bethiye " pitashree said

"pranam "

I wished everyone and sat down , waiting for someone to speak I swear nothing was as uncomfortable as this silence , but finally mahamantri spoke

" chaliye aab hume vivaah ki tithi dekhni chahiye ye lijiye maharaj rudra ki janmpatrika "

"aur yeh rajkumari ki hai " matashree said

I am really nervous, but what panjitji said shocked me

"in dono ke toh sirf 2 gun hi bhinn hai , baki ke sabhi gun milte hai lagta hai inka vivaah toh hona niyati ko bohot pehle se manjur tha .....agle maah ki 23 taarikh ek shub din hai yeh karya karne keliye "

Wait wait wait means 43 days , no !! I thought atleast 60-65 days will be with me but ......

"aur uske baad kounsi tarikh hai pandit ji " pitashree said

"uske baad fir 7 maah ke baad achhaa muhurat hai "

"voh toh bohot hi dur hai , fir yahi 43 din baad ka muhurat thik hai " mahamantri said and everyone nodded there head .....

Haahhhh !!!! 43 din ke baad humara vivaah hoga ??                                                                                        Why ???                                                                                                                                                                         Aaahhhh I don't know how to react

In the mean time someone brought my favourite mithai in front of my mouth I ate it silently , thinking its too early but what can I do ....

3rd person's POV :

Everyone is happy about the news ....... The preparations started ........

Days were rolling

Invitations were written , decorations were finalized , all the food items are being tasted and are finally getting to the list , jewelers and business mens were constantly coming and going , tailors are most busy , all the maids are running here and there ........

Only princess was sitting silently looking at everything and thinking that this is what was supposed to happen .......

There Maharaj Rudra is busy in his work , thinking about marriage is the last thing he has to think , he just want to finish his work in next 10 days and start travelling towards Chandra rajya , he will take 2 days for reaching there so he will be present one day before his wedding rituals .

The sarees and jewelleries are decided for all the functions but one saree made rajkumari nervous , ' first night's ' saree.... The ritual , she is supposed to seduce her husband and they are supposed to make love but she never thought about it but now looking at it she is nervous , it is made up of very thin fabric off white coloured and blouse had very deep front neck and nearly backless back the thought of being in this saree in front of some man even if he is her husband made her sick ...... how is she supposed to be like this in front of an unknown man ? ....

She decided she will not wear it and stop him if he forces her it's a ritual but that's supposed to be love not lust and on the first day of marriage no one can love directly ......she is a warrior she will fight that's for sure ...

FAST FORWARD 9 DAYS

Maharaj Rudra's POV :

Tomorrow I am supposed to start my journey towards Chandra empire to marry !! It sounds to weird I am going to be a married man , something I never thought would happen but its happening now..... All my clothing and accessories have been sellected by kakasa , now I only have to go talk with my in-laws and next day sit and get ready for haldi and next day for marriage and then sit on my horse get back to Maurya with my "new bride '' spend one night with her definitely if she is ready why wouldn't she but yeah and then from next day same routine this will not be much hard will it ?? Lets see !!

THE NEXT DAY -

I started my journey with Abhidev and my horse , this feeling is really different..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

824 words 😮‍💨

DO VOTE 

COMMENT 

thank you 

love you ❤️❤️