𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 044

YOU WATCHED AS RIN RUNS OUTSIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTER-ATTACK, he dribbles past Neru, completely crushing his weapon as he ran past him with the ball in possession

YOU WATCHED AS RIN RUNS OUTSIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTER-ATTACK, he dribbles past Neru, completely crushing his weapon as he ran past him with the ball in possession. Isagi's still following him, attempting to link up with him but Rin won't listen, not in that state driven by disgust. 

Rin ran towards Darai's direction, suddenly passing the ball to Isagi and getting past him. He used Darai's strong point against him, he's aiming to crush him in a frontal assault. It's an incredibly arrogant and greedy style, is what your thinking.

Isagi passes the ball back to Rin when he believes to be a good spot and time, and Rin trapping the ball with his back heel while stopping his turn with his hand. He had completely destroyed the second U20 Player in this state, and now he is heading towards his third target, Niou.

He put the ball in front of him on purpose, making Niou who thought he would win against him in a physical pressure duel, charge at him. Using gravity and Niou's charge, he made him lose his balance, successfully crushing another U20 player.

' His playstyle switched, his tongue is out so.. Rin's in the flow state right now. Sae's style seeks to calculate everything differently and destroy beautifully, then Rin's current style is.. bringing out his opponents' best and destroy them hideously. Rin's flow is like Fumi when motivated, but in this state.. '

You look at Rin, who is now up against Aiku.

' Would he still listen to me? '

You thought curiously, watching as Shidou stopped Rin from charging at Aiku further. Isagi was also there but Rin completely ignored him and shot, but the ball had hit the pole.

' In this state, Rin's concentration is high, but then in this state his precise aim and calculation becomes bad. '

The ball bounced back, and the person who snatched the ball was.. Itoshi Sae. You see the referee holding up the sign, showing that there was a one minute additional time in the match.

Sae and Shidou starts running towards Blue Lock's goal zone, Isagi was in front of Sae but he got past him easily. Sae would then get past Barou and Nagi easily without breaking a sweat. Karasu was going to attempt to stall him but there wasn't enough people left on defense.

Sighing at this sight, you increased your speed, now matching up with Sae Itoshi as the audience watched with anticipation. Sae does a fast scissors, dribbling the ball in front of you while you watched boredly. Seeing your expression, Sae suddenly moves the ball to the side using his leg which became a mistake as you suddenly rushed at him, snatching the ball from him.