Idea 1005: Genesis Tree

Quirk: Genesis Tree

Mutation

Description:

User will transform into a sapling, rooted within the closest viable soil.
User can manipulate roots ranging from 1 micrometer thin to a whole meter thick, depending on their age.
Roots can connect to bodies and absorb both their quirk and life force
The tree will naturally grow in size like any other trees

Drawbacks:

Requires the life force from humans to survive.
User is very flammable.

Extra Notes:

Targets of users absorption will feel their quirk fading over the course of their lifetime.
Users roots and tree itself are all functionally as hard as wood, despite being made of an unknown material.
The main trunk of the tree will look and feel like a regular tree at all times.
The older the user grows, the harder it will be to use thinner roots, while getting easier to use thicker roots.
The trunk, when large enough, will hollow out and form a wooden humanoid that looks near-identical to a human, although they will have vibrant green hair and eyes.
Wooden humanoid will look to be 20 years of age, and timeless upon emergence.
User will have all stolen quirks once they emerge.
User requires half a humans life force to have enough to emerge.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 18 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Quirk Ideas 6 (Feel free to use them)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें