(iv)

The next morning, when Athena woke up, feeling a bit groggy and confused. As she looked around, she noticed her friends in the room, giggling and whispering to each other.

"They look adorable"

" You'll wake them up Ginny "

"Oh stop it Ronald. "

"I told you Georgie their was something going on."

It took her a second to realize that they had caught her and Harry sleeping together on the couch. She flushed like crazy, feeling so embarrassed and awkward. She quickly sat up, trying to untangle herself from him. But Harry's grip on her was way too strong.

She let out a light scream in his ear Harry jolted awake.

He looked at her and then the eyes on them. Then again at her. This continued for a few seconds before She got up from the couch clearing her throat. She glared at all of them crossing her arms.

"There are tryouts today that's what we came to tell you right georgie."

"Right you are Freddie" before they hastily went away before facing the brunette's wrath.

"Are you alright "said Hermione in a teasing manner.

"I would've been better if you wouldn't have disturbed me."

She looked at harry who still had a dazed look on his face.

"I'll go get ready see you" she muttered at them before running to her dorm.

She was thankful that the dorm was empty except Parvati who like her could sleep through a hurricane.

She leaned against the door trying to stop her cheeks from flushing. She didn't know why she was so affected by the boy. They'd fallen asleep multiple times in the common room these past years . But this year she felt something different in her stomach.

These bloody butterflies.

She quickly showered and got ready. She went and grabbed her broom a comet 290 she'd been gifted by professor McGonagall after she learned she was trying out this year.

Professor McGonagall had always Been a motherly figure for her as she always came looked at after her on full moons as her uncle was going through his furry little problem (as she liked to call it) . However she stopped last year as Athena was a bit mature and could look after herself.
_____

"Brilliant black" shouted Oliver wood.

She scowled but said nothing at the use of her last name.

"Its final Athena is our newest addition to the team. You guys don't understand how lucky we are to find a chaser last minute."

From the stands Hermione Ron cheered for her. She sheepishly grinned at them.

"This is our chance. We have been given another opportunity to win the quidditch cup. This is my last chance to win. Gryffindor hasn't won the cup for the last seven years ... "Oliver wood went on emotional.

"Is he always like this" Athena whispered to Fred

" Always thena always I reckon he's gonna have a quidditch tournament at his wedding."