Chapter 29' Just Like Magic

Chapter Twenty Nine 🪄
Just Like Magic

HI MY BABIES! 💚⭐️ ALL BRAND NEW HFC CHAPTER RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!! 😱 back in our Andy era feels soooo good 💚

"Bucky please don't tell him." Nat and Bucky continue to altercate, ever since they first walked out of the courthouse which was only three blocks away. Both going home for lunch.

"You may be able to keep the secret for longer, Natasha but I can't! Not with him here anyway. He's my best friend, he knows I'm hiding something. He's going to ask sooner or later."

The brunette man continues to walk with his satchel across his frame and sunglasses resting on the bridge of his nose. Ladies stop and stare at him but he pays no attention, Steve says it's because Bucky is scared shitless of commitment.

"Jamessss," Nat groans, trying to keep up with him the best she could on heels. When in the midst of the busy lobby in their apartment complex Nat sees a puppy just like Winnie being carried by a very attractive man.

Bucky stops, and turns to face his friend, "we're ending this once and for all, and you know what it might even do you some good. Do you think Y/n or anyone in their right mind will take back their cheating husband?"

"Their WHAT?" Nat gapes her mouth open in absolute shock. The ground moved from underneath her, that's how taken back she was.

Bucky also spots the puppy, but in the crowds of people he's too in shock to do anything when he sees Andy grab a cab with winnie in his arms, who apparently seems to be biting him. Nat turns to look where Bucky was infatuated on.

When she too sees for her own eyes. Your ex in New York? With your puppy?

Bucky dashes to the elevators, maybe you were here too? Now this he couldn't miss. This was all better than soap opera.

Nat follows once more on her much short legs, but she doesn't really pay attention to Andy's arrival or Winnie, she wants Bucky to repeat what he just said, Steve did what?

"Bucky, what did you say! What do you mean by that?"

Both of them crouch into a full elevator up to their apartment, and Bucky is silent as a mouse.

Steve's leg bounces up and down, ready to get on a flight right now to talk to you. Grabbing a pillow he throws it at the door, he's so fucking pissed because Andy is on his way back to you about to play the nice guy card.

The guy that flies all the way to New York City to bring you back your puppy–card.

How the fuck is he supposed to compare with that? God damn it. He can't wait for next week, he has to buy a flight for right now.