New Character: Paul Lahote

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of the movie that I despised hehe you know what I am talking about, then you are going to have a love life. This is the Third-In-Command Paul Lahote and this character is requested by JulieMcIntyre4. I hope you all enjoy and let's get it started!)

How He Meet You:

You are working at your job which is as a metal singer as you entertained people with a band that is also your pack

You are working at your job which is as a metal singer as you entertained people with a band that is also your pack. You are the vocalist as you are also known for doing some heavy metal songs as your friend who is the guitarist of the group also does vocals as you also do vocals and you can scream as well but you have a problem. Your parents are religious and they are also wolves and they even say that heavy metal is satanic and many other bad things which gets on your nerves as you have been in a pack as you are the third-in-command but you are also the vocalist as your Alpha who is the drummer is very impressed of your singing and screaming skills which doesn't destroy your throat but you begin to drink some water for it. It is another day at Forks as you are ready to entertain the people at the club as you are jumping with excitement.

"Boy oh boy, my first time entertaining this big crowd." You said

"Oh Y/N, as Beta, you will do great." The male said

"Why thank you William Bylilly. Say Soloman?" You asked

"Yeah." Soloman asked

"Is your bass tuned up?" You asked

"All ready. Remember we are going to do They're Coming To Take Me Away and then we will do some MCR songs." Soloman said

"Maybe we can do Slipknot songs." You giggled

"That's for next week. Right Alpha?" William chuckled

"Yes it is. Are you ready Y/N?" The Alpha asked

"You bet your wolf fur I am Damien Ahoka." You smiled

Meanwhile Paul came inside from patrol as he heard about the club which is gothic but also native at the same time. Sure, he can be a hothead, but he wanted to take a little break on patrol as he see a crowd there. He went over as you begin to go onstage as the crowd roared with excitement as you are ready to perform.

"Hello everyone! We are here to perform for you a few songs. Now let's turn this festive place up!" You said

As William along with the other member of the wolf pack whose name is Matthew Navaro played their guitars, you started to sing and scream of the song They're Coming To Take Me Away as Paul is mind blown with the talent you deliver as the crowd started to rock their head and some begin to mosh with enjoyment. You then performed some MCR songs which included Headfirst for Halos, Helena, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), and many more. Paul then felt a gravitational pull as he stared into your eyes as he gasped before he slowly and clumsily backed into another guy who apologized to him.

"You better be careful." The guy smiled

As the entertainment is over, the crowd roared as you thanked everyone before going backstage as Paul decided to follow you. The men gave you plenty of high fives and generous hugs as you smiled at them as you drink some water.

"Boy that was great." You smiled

"You knock it out of the park. I believe our ancestors are mind blown." Damien chuckled

"Hehe you really think so?" You asked

"Say Y/N?" Matthew asked

"Yeah Matt?" You asked

"Guy right behind you." Matthew chuckled

You turned around to see a guy who is about 16 years old with brown eyes and black shortened hair as you don't mind him showing his muscular body. You then felt the same pull as you gasped as Damien let out a little chuckle.

"Looks like an imprint is found." Damien smirked

You went over as Paul continue to stare as you went over to him before snapping his fingers which made Paul stopped his daze and focused.

"Hello my name is Y/N. Who are you?" You asked

"Paul Lahote. Is that your band?" Paul asked

"Well yes but we are also a pack. You must be apart of the Uley pack." You said

"How did you know?" Paul asked

"Damien have met Sam and chatted with pack meetings and stuff." You said

"Ahh I see. Anyways I have to go." Paul said

"Sure thing. Bye bye." You said

As Paul begin to leave, you also did the same and wave goodbye to your pack before phasing in your wolf form (Pic above) and leave with ease.

Meeting You Again/Becoming Close Friends:

You have finished being forced to read the Bible as you are now out at the La Push beach with your pack to play some kickball. You ran as you kicked the ball while giggling as William did the same with you along with Soloman and Damien. You then see the Uley pack along with Jacob, Seth, Leah, and even Embry Call as they came over as Sam and Damien gave a little fist bump as you saw Paul as he came over to you.

"Hey again." Paul said

"Hey Paulie." You said

"Paulie? Seriously?" Paul chuckled

"I'm just joking with you." You giggled

Jared let out a wolf whistle which made Paul glare at him.

"Easy Paul. Jared why don't you do me a huge favor and go play with your pack mates." You said

Jared then let out a little smirk before leaving as Paul sit with you as he chuckled.

"Say, I love your voice when you sing and scream. Do you love heavy metal music?" Paul asked

"I listen to them at times when my religious parents are not around. Keeps me occupied." You said

"What about patrol?" Paul asked

"With my pack I am on patrol every time. Pack meetings can be boring especially talking about those bloodsuckers. Ugh one even saw me perform once." You said

"You hate them too?" Paul said

"Only because they sparkle which made me want to gouge out my eyeballs." You said

You chuckled as an image came into your mind of you and Paul cuddling up together as Paul have a very lucrative image with you which is in the dark underneath the night sky naked. 

"Paul seriously?" Embry laughed

Quil Ateara V snickered as Soloman let out a chuckle as you look at him.

"Now what are you giggling at?" You asked

"Paul have a very provocative image about you." Soloman laughed

You look at Paul as he chuckled at you.

"You should keep those dirty thoughts to yourself mister." You chuckled

Paul chuckled as you both have became very good friends in an instant.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is very amazing and talented plus she is the third-in-command of her own pack but she is also a metal vocalist too. My god what amazing vocal skills she have. When I saw her perform with her pack, there is this gravitational pull towards her. I think I found my imprint, my soulmate. Maybe I can ask her out one day if she isn't busy.

Me: Welcome Paul Lahote!!!!!

Paul Lahote: Why thank you very much!

Sam, Embry, Quil Ateara V, Seth, Leah and Jared: Paul!!!

Bela, Cassandra, Daniela and Lady Dimitrescu: A Lycan.

Me: He's a shapeshifter AKA a wolf.

Caius Volturi: Oh great. Another mutt!

Me: Volturi Kings and even the guards, why don't you guys go ahead and umm feed in the meantime.

Jane Volturi: Ok. *Goes to the dining room and feeds with the kings and the guards*

El Sombreron: Hola Paul.

Wilbur Whateley: Oh a wolf. Interesting

Me: Paul, would you mind saying the outro?

Paul Lahote: Thank you all for reading the request. I hope you all have a great day and another chapter will be coming for you pretty soon. Please have a good day and see you soon. Bye Bye.