07| Killing brutally

Jungkook's pov:

I started punching him badly, and blood was coming out of his mouth.
Liya and miya ran towards y/n they removed the handkerchief from her mouth and gave her water, which was placed on a nightstand and sprinkled some water on Y/n's face.

I was brutally punching him and kicking him on his stomach. I glanced on y/n she was looking at me with tears and horrific eyes.
I closed my eyes to calm my nerves down, but nothing was helping me. My blood would just keep boiling until I would not separate his soul from his body.
I dragged him towards the party hall every person was looking at me like I was a psycho.
Liya, miya, and y/n were following me without a word.

I stood at the center of the hall so that everyone could see the consequences for looking at what's mine.
Mr. Lee came from the crowd running towards me while my parents were directly walking towards me.
Mr. Lee fell on my feet, and his hands were shivering, " pardon king.." he said, joining his hands.
I ignored him completely.

"He dared to look at Y/N with his dirty eyes and even forced himself on her. If anyone will try to defend him, I promise to cut their tongue, which is running too much." I yelled, looking at him.
He started laughing like an insane,"What can I do when your sister is looking too much tempting? I just wanted to warm my bed with her and insert my di---" before he could complete his sentence i took a knife from counter beside me, I cutted his tongue with knife without wasting a second, his mouth was filled with blood. The floor was red with his blood.

Y/n came running towards me and holding my hand she pleaded while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes,"Please let him go, kook..!"
Her words were fuel for my anger,"Just shut up, not a word," I said, putting a blooded knife on my lips.
Then I turned my attention on him,"And you saw her with your filthy eyes," I smirk evilly he started shaking his head but who gives a fuck.

I jabbed that knife in his eyes blood spilled on my face, y/n screamed and everyone's eyes were enlarged like they would come out of its sockets anytime.
Taking our his right eye ball mercilessly, i stabbed on the left one.

Author's pov:

The hall was filled with screams and pleadings. Everyone was stiffed in their place, y/n was crying, jeon members were shocked, Mr.lee who was seeing his son is brutally getting killed and he couldn't do anything helplessness was clearly visible on his face, the immense pain which was feeling in his heart.

Jungkook took out his left eye, and he tossed his body on the floor he again kicked him on his stomach, but there was no movement who would even survive after being brutally torture His lifeless body was on the floor.
"Clean this shit," Jungkook ordered in an emotionless voice and glanced once on y/n he left from there. 
His face and clothes were all drenched in blood. His hair became messed with sweat and his eyes were red.

Liya and miya came and hugged y/n who was crying sitting on the floor with little distance from that dead body. They helped her to walk till her room.
"You can sleep with us tonight." Liya suggested
"No need," y/n replied in hoarse voice and walked inside her room.
She was broken till inside. A life was killed brutally because of her, how she would able to live like this..? Her mind was occupied with such thoughts like these. She slept thinking about all these things.

♡♡♡

Vote..!! Like....!! Comments...!!