Chapter 3.

Next update after 90+ votes
_______________________________

As soon as the Poddar's reaches The Poddar Mansion, Armaan roared at Neev.

"Neev, in my study now." He said without turning back and left to his study.

Everyone were shocked hearing this. Neev gulped being scared.

"Neev beta kya hua? Armaan itna gusse mein kyu hai?" Vidya asked.

"Pata nahi bua." Neev replied.

"Vidya, use jaane do. Armaan jyada gussa karega agar Neev jaldi nahi gaya toh." Kaveri said.

Vidya nodded and Neev started moving towards the stairs. He climbed the stairs which shaking legs and reached the study. He looked at the door which was closed. He gulped and knocked on the door with trembling hands.

"Come in." Armaan said with deep husky voice.

" Armaan said with deep husky voice

Neev entered, "Close the door." Armaan ordered.

New closed in the door and store behind Armaan who was standing near the table with his phone in his hand.

"Ji....ji Bhai-sa." Neev stammered.

Armaan kept his phone on the table and turned towards him.

"What the fuck you were doing in the party?" Armaan asked in a cold tone.

"Wh....what di...did I do?" He questioned back in a stammering tone being confused.

"What did you do? YOU FUCKING DON'T KNOW WHAT DID YOU DO?" Armaan roared at him banging his fist on the table.

Neev trembled and took a step back in fear.

"Aaj subah, aaj subah hi maine tumse kaha tha ki do not do anything that will let me down. But you were fucking flirting with Abhimanyu uncle's daughter. Why?" He asked loudly.

"I....I wasn't fli... flirting wit...with her. I wa...was just complimenting her." Neev replied looking down.

Armaan's anger intensified, "Complimenting her? Is that what you call it? You were all over her, Neev! I saw it with my own eyes. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was for me?"

Neev's eyes widened in fear as he tried to explain, "I-I didn't mean to embarrass you, Bhai-sa. I was just being polite, I swear!"

Armaan's frustration boiled over, "Polite? Is this your idea of being polite? Making advances on Abhimanyu uncle's daughter while dancing?"

Armaan's jaw clenched as he continued, "I saw you getting too familiar with her on the dance floor. Tucking her hair, whispering in her ear, and invading her personal space like that. Do you have any idea how inappropriate that was?"

Neev's voice quivered as he struggled to find the right words. "I-I'm sorry, Bhai-sa. I didn't think it would upset you so much."

"Remember one thing Neev Rathore, Abhimanyu Birla is a family friend to us. I respect them a lot. And being a king, I don't want you to let me down by you flirting with their daughter." Armaan warned.