Your falling in love (Black Butler) Yaoi

Chapter 1:Starting to fall in love.

CielPOV:

"Young master it's time to get up" Sebastian said as he opened the blinds in my room. But i didn't move and just kept ed on sleeping as Sebastian contused to morning list."Today's breakfast is toast an eggs with a side of apple pie and mint tea" I still didn't get up then i herd Sebastian's foot steps come near my bed and he whispered"Young master if you don't get up I'll let miss Lizzy in your room and let her wake you up and get you dressed"I opened my eyes and jumped up scared that he wasn't lying i looked at him and he was smiling that demon smile again and said"Good your up young master"I glared at him and said in a grumpy voice"Ehhh What a awful way to be woke up in the morning"I rubbed my eye and sat there  as Sebastian put on my clothes.

SebastainPOV:

As i opened my young master door i saw him sleeping soundly and i smiled that walked over to the blinds and opened them and said "Young master it's time to get up" as i did every morning. I didn't hear him move and assumed he was still asleep and sighed and went on with the breakfast list."To days breakfast is toast an eggs with a side of apple pie and mint tea" and he still didn't get up so i thought to myself and walked over to his bed side and told him "Young master if you don't get up I'll let miss Lizzy in your room and let her wake you up and get you dressed" a he jumped like a scared little cat from a loud noise i couldn't help but smile and said"Good your up young master" as he glared at me i smiled more then he said "Ehhh What a awful way to be woke up in the morning" i smiled and put on his clothes.

CielPOV:

As Sebastian and i headed down stairs i saw that Sebastian's tie was over on the side and i laughed and taped on his shoulder."Um you tie is messed up Sebastian"I saw him blush and fixed it and said"Thank you young master"as we got down stairs and i sat to eat it was so quite.I took a bite of my toast and Sebastian was rocking on his heels and i looked at him and blushed at the way he looked. after i got down eating i had to get to my office and did my work. after a hour I thought about Sebastian "he is cleaning things around the manor he must have messed up hair and swet running down his face an- Wait what the hell why am i Thinking of my butler in that way!"I sat in my chair blushing and pulling my hair and shaking my headed said out loud"Why am i falling for him why?"    i sat there and took a deep breath and then I yelled for Sebastian and he didn't come and i called him again but He still didn't come so i put my head on my desk and fall asleep thinking about Sebastian.

SebastianPOV:

As the young master and i walked down stairs he taped my solder and said  "Um your tie is messed up Sebastian" now that made me blush and said "Thank you young master" and i fixed it as we got down stairs he started to eat ai i rocked on my heels thinking about the chores and things than i saw the young master staring at me and i blush after that i sent him up to his office to do some work and i started to chores as i workd for a hour i hear the young say somthing but couldn't make it out then herd him call me but i wanted to see if he'd come get me then i said out loud to myself"well after i put the tea on and make a cake i'll go up"so i did as i got done i dust off and headed to the office then saw the young master sleeping soundly in his chair. i walked over and looked at his sleeping face for a bit then herd him say"Sebastian why do am i falling for y-y-you" My eyes widen and i trip and fall on the floor.then i saw his eye open and he sat up and said"Sebastian what are you doing on the floor"I didn't move and then got up and asked"young master do you have feelings for me?" him and i both blush and look at eachother and he noded. and i blushed more then smiled and walked close to him and got in his face and kissed him softly on the lips.