Fm! Reader x Alex!! (⚠️ Warning 🔞 ⚠️)

[You and Alex have been dating for 12 years

[You and Alex have been dating for 12 years. And ever since you guys started dating, there's been a bunch of...*lust* between you two]

Alex was doing his practice for the show, and noticed her...Alex smirks as he walks up to her. He wraps his arms around her waist. "Hey Beautiful"~ Alex said when giving her a kiss.

"Heh, hi Alex.." She said when chuckling softly. Alex raises a brow and sniffs her neck. "Hm, you smell different...are you trying something new?" Alex said when giving another smirk. She chuckles. "No, I just walked past the others that's all."

Alex rolls his eyes with a chuckle. "Well, I think it smells good..now, when I come back from the show..do you wanna have a bit of fun?" Alex smirks seductively. "Hm...why not right now?" She asked when smirking.

"Heh...huh?" Alex gulps nervously. "W-well...I don't see why not?" Alex chuckles, as she pulls Alex towards her as they were now behind somewhere private. She started to kiss Alex, as Alex kisses back, with his arms starting to touch her thighs.

She started to place her hand on his chest, and her other hand on his arm. Alex pulls her up under her thighs and press his hand on her breast. Alex bites her bottom lip as she moans softly and kisses him more.

She then starts to moan more, when Alex's dick was inserting into her. He started to insert her slow and steady, as his hand was squeezing her breast along. She moans softly and gave a bite lip.

Her body was being pinned against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist as he starts to speed up his insert to her. She starts moaning as her breasts pressed against his chest and her hands were on his arms.

He goes a bit more faster as she starts to speak softly. "A-ah, hm..A-alex, take it easy!"~ she said when moaning more. Alex kept going faster and faster, his hands holding her so she doesn't fall.

He doesn't listen to her, instead he starts to thrust more as he was close to climax. She starts moaning loud and faster, as her tongue was out and was blushing heavily. Alex kept going in and out a few times, as he inserts one last thrust along with her giving out one last moan. They breathe heavily.

Alex sighs and outsert his dick out of her, and put her down carefully. She pants heavily and tries to stand straight, but failed to do so..

Alex hears the others calling for him as he looks at her and smirks. "Well..I should get to work. See ya babe!"~ he winks, as he turns and walks off, leaving her on the floor trying to stand up carefully.

(Sorry if it sounds short, I didn't know what to think to put..sorry :))

(Still open for requests 😋)