(iii)

The quartet walked towards hagrid's hut Harry and Athena in the middle with the other two on either of their sides ignoring each other's presence.

Athena glanced ahead and saw Malfoy and his friends talking and chortling imitating Hagrid.

"God, this place is going to the
dogs. Wait until my father hears
Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching
classes."

"Listen, you stupid prat --

"Potter, there's a Dementor behind
you."

She looked behind with others in shock shaking her head at his antics.l when realising nothing is there.

l when realising nothing is there

She mumbled curses Under her breath as they followed Hagrid.

"Everyone gather 'round the fence here!" he called. "That's it -- make
sure yeh can see -- now, firs' thing yeh'll want ter do is open yer
books --"

"How?" said the cold, drawling voice of Draco Malfoy.

"Eh?" said Hagrid.

"How do we open our books?" Malfoy repeated loudly.

She rolled her eyes at him stroking her book at the spine opening it. Everyone gaped at her. "If you read what it said on the back you'd be able to open it but I understand the absence of half your brain doesn't allow that. "

The entire class even some slytherin's snorted at her before opening there books impressed at how easy it was to open it.

Hagrid gave her a thankful smile to which she gave him a thumbs up grinning.

"Righ' then," said Hagrid,  "so -
yeh've got yer books an' - - - now yeh need the Magical Creatures.

Yeah. So I'll go an' get 'em. Hang on... "
He strode away from them into the forest.

"God, this place is going to the dogs," said Malfoy loudly. "That oaf
teaching classes, my father'll have a fit when I tell him.

"Shut up, Malfoy," Harry repeated.

"Careful, Potter, there's a dementor behind you.

Ron gave him a gesture that'd make Mrs Weasley livid behind his back.

Walking towards them were creatures she immediately recognized as " Hippogriffs " she said in awe before talking a step over the padlock towards one Closest to her .