the birthday crush

(( little announcement))
I am so sorry for not updating the book I just didn't have the time and didn't have any dreams but I got one now so this will be updated every frequently when I have a dream and I remember every detail of it so please be respectful and understand that it's not going to be updated right then and there the next day it is going to be updated whenever I have a dream and I can easily go ahead and place it into the book you already have a couple of the chapters of dreams that I have but I also would like you guys to understand that I am not going to go and continuously frequently updated every single day I will update it whenever I have a dream and I can remember the details this book is about dreams that I had not about like random stuff that I wish would happen so I hope you can understand and let's get on with the book!:

Been a while since I went to school I was about 10 years old I think when I was at school it didn't end well for me reasons why I left.... It was something that happened and it hurt a lot.... So let's move on when I went back I bumped into somebody it was three people actually two girls and a boy the girls wear their siblings the boy held out his hand to help me up asking me if I was okay I found out his name was Gabriel but he went by slicer I don't know why but it was kind of cute?

Basically the moment that he helped me up I felt sad at go through my body as he touched my hand I didn't know what it meant but or three of them became my friend we got to hang out everyday and it was more fun than lonely. As we all got to get to know each other their dad offered to take all four of us on a little trip just to go to another state my parents are great anyway because they were too busy to even notice that I would be gone and we went close to the very end of the trip we all got to go and go get some gifts the guy ended up going into a gift shop and got something that seems special and he kept telling his siblings that it was mainly a gift for somebody's birthday which me and his birthday was on the same day I was kind of confused but I was perfectly fine he placed his jacket on me saying that I was shivering a bit and when we were at my place in front of it actually I was asleep in the vehicle so he decided to say that you would go and stay the night with me to make sure I'm okay since my parents were not there seems like they left for a business trip again.

He left the car and went around to pick me up and took me inside he laid me down on my bed and sat on the floor as he placed his hand up towards the bed I ended up taking hold of it as I was asleep the next morning it was our birthday I woke up a bit tired and noticed a little gift on my table table stand or dresser stand however you say it. Basically after a bit I set up looking around confused and smelt something I didn't know what was going on or anything but I kind of felt strange I noticed that his jacket was on me still and it kind of made me a bit flustered but when I got up and if hearing his voice he ended up saying good morning I looked up he was right there at the door he comes over sits down next to me and takes the little box that was on the table and hands it to me I open it and it was a little racing he ended up looking up at me and kissed me on the cheek I became a lot more cluster than before and looked up at him confused he put the ring on my finger it was a ring finger and he said it is a promise ring after that we enjoyed my birthday and that was the end of it we made a promise to each other that when we were older that we both get married.

((Second announcement!))
Yes it is a sort of cute thing to use but right now this is basically what's going to happen is how I think this dream ended up going and making a cute little moment happen but also a promise so I hope you guys don't get upset or anything and enjoy the readings and again these ain't going to be uploaded every single day it is going to be uploaded whenever I have a dream and remember it so you never know it might be the next day might be the next day after that so you never know I hope you enjoy it thank you very much!

my dreamsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें