fourty-three

I ended up crashing at the boys' house after the party. But I did have a lot of fun. I met some of Ashton's other friends and we laughed and drank and swam and then we all crashed at the house around 4am.

"Morning babe," Ashton mutters next to me, rubbing my arm.

I just groan, rolling over to place my head on his stomach.

"Babe, you have to go to work,"

"No I don't," I grumble at the thought of having to go to work.

"It's 2 o'clock, Erin, you need to get ready,"

"But I have a headache," I whine, clinging myself to his body.

"C'mon," he picks me up, walking me into his bedroom because most of us fell asleep on the couch last night.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he takes me upstairs.

"Can I call a day off?"

"I don't know, are you aloud to?"

"I'll just say I'm sick," I shrug. "I'm sure I'll be throwing up later and my head hurts like a mother."

Ashton hands me my phone so I can call off work for the day.

After I talk to my boss, I hang up the phone and flop down on my back on Ashton's bed.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks.

"Sleep some more, take thousands of Advil," I complain. "What did you have in mind?"

"That sounds good. I'll be right back," he tells me, running out of the room.

When he comes back in, he is wearing different clothes but he has tons of different foods in his arms.

"So we don't have to leave the room for food," he throws them on the bed before crawling in next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

We start up a movie but we eventually fall asleep in the middle of it.

I wake up to the sounds of laughs and when I barely open my eyes, I see a flash go off.

"Stop!" I groan, not bothering who is in the room. I put my head on Ashton's chest to hide from the flash and people.

"Get the hell out of my room," Ashton whisper-shouts at the boys in the room.

"Babe," I whine. "Who was in here?"

"Mikey and Calum they just wanted to bug us, it's fine now," he whispers, brushing his fingers through my hair.

"I can't go back to bed now," I groan as I try to fall back asleep again.

And that's when I feel the alcohol come up and I rush to the bathroom, putting my head over the toilet to throw up.

I feel my hair being pulled back as I spit up into the toilet.

"I'm sorry, Ash," I say.

"Don't apologize," he lets out a soft laugh. "You didn't do anything."

"It's gross though," I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand once I finish.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush?"

Ashton pulls a toothbrush from under the counter, handing it to me before walking out of the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth, wiping my mouth off on the towel hanging up on the wall before walking back into the bedroom.

I see a glass of water on the night stand next to where I was laying and two Advil.

"Thanks, Ash," I smile at him before downing the Advil and laying back down on the bed.

"I was thinking, um, do you want to go drive around, just to get some fresh air maybe that will help," Ashton shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah that would be nice," I nod, putting my shoes on.

I follow Ashton downstairs, to the front door.

"Oh hell no, the light!" I hiss, covering my eyes.

"I have sunglasses in my car, suck it up," Ashton laughs, grabbing my hand and guiding me to his car.

I climb in his SUV before he starts the car, rummaging around before handing me a pair of Raybans.

"Thanks," I say, putting the sunglasses over my eyes as Ashton pulls out of the driveway.

I plug my phone in the AUX cord, playing some music and roll down my windows to get the fresh air.

Ashton sets his hand on my bare thigh as I close my eyes and enjoy this moment. It's the little things like driving around with Ashton or him touching me that makes me happy.

I put my hand on his cheek, smiling at this beautiful boy in front of me.

"I love you too, Ashton,"

~*~

i was thinking of making this it but i thought nah fuck it. it's just the beginning lol

thanks for reading babes

the next time i update ill hopefully have 9K reads ;-)