Questions

TestTube POV
10:23 AM.

I sat alone in my laboratory, the soft music I had playing in the background making it all seem like a dream. I didn't mind being alone, it just meant that I had more time to work on my scientific research. I continued working and conducting experiments, not giving myself any breaks so I wouldn't think about my crush on Fan. It felt so overwhelming and I just wanted to focus on things more important than a little crush. I kept working until I eventually decided to take a break because it was almost the afternoon. I walked over to my desk and sat down in the chair, leaning back. "I should probably go back to the hotel.." I thought to myself, standing up. I turned off my music and exited my laboratory, not forgetting to turn all of the lights off to save electricity. I started to walk back to the hotel, the sky was clearer now. I watched as the autumn leaves fell down from trees. When I arrived back at the hotel, I opened the front door, walking inside and closing it behind me. Everyone seemed to be talking about something and the room suddenly seemed more tense. "Hi, everyone! What are you all talking about?" I asked, but nobody responded. I just shrugged my shoulders and assumed it was just Salt and Pepper spreading gossip around or something. I walked back to my hotel room and opened the door, shutting it behind me. I laid down on my bed as soon as I walked into the room. I didn't have much to do, so I read some fanfiction and cleaned my hotel room. 

(Time skip!)
Fan POV

12:05 PM.

Everyone was gathered in the living room and some of the kitchen to eat lunch. I was sitting at a table with Paintbrush and Lightbulb. I ate my food as Lightbulb and Paintbrush conversed, staring off into the distance as I ate my food. "I need to tell Taco that she can get lunch if she's hungry." I thought to myself. I got up and walked to Taco's temporary hotel room, people still talking about me bringing Taco here as I walked past them. Why would you talk about me if I'm literally right here? It makes no sense in my opinion. I soon arrived at her room, and I knocked at the door before entering. "Hey, Taco! I just wanted to let you know that there's lunch in the kitchen if you want some." I told her, only to see that she was asleep. I just stood there for a moment before closing the door, letting her sleep since she probably needed it. 

TestTube POV
*same time*

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get some lunch. I was previously reading in my room and I noticed that it was lunch time. I went over to the table with Paintbrush and Lightbulb, figuring that Fan would be with them. When I got over there, I saw that Fan was, in fact, not there. Curious, I asked "Where's Fan?", knowing that I didn't want to see him in fear of my feelings. Just the thought of him made me heat up, but I tried to push away those feelings because I knew that it wasn't good to want what you couldn't have. "I don't know where Fan went, actually..." Paintbrush replied, now seeming confused and concerned as well. Lightbulb didn't say anything and kept munching on her oatmeal raisin cookie. Just then, Fan walked over and sat back at the table, noticing that I was there. "Hey, Testy!" He greeted me in his lovable voice that made me go crazy out of my mind. "Fan, where did you go?" Paintbrush asked. I notice Fan stop to think for a moment before he replied. "Oh, I had to go back to the rooms to talk to someone, but it wasn't that important." Fan admitted. "Uh.. Okay." I replied before hugging Fan and walking away to get some food.

Fan POV
12:10 PM.

I started to blush as TestTube walked away. The hug made me feel so flustered. I kept eating my lunch, trying to calm myself. Lightbulb flashed a devious smile before continuing to talk to Paintbrush. I wonder why she was smiling at me like that..

Lightbulb POV
*same time*

As Painty kept talking to me, I couldn't help but zone out. I really hope that they get together!! "Are you listening to me?" I heard a voice suddenly ask me, snapping me out of my trance. I looked up and saw Painty, who was looking at me with a sort of confused and concerned expression. "Hm?" I hummed. They just sighed and kept eating their food. I hope I didn't make them upset..

Fan POV
12:14 PM.

As I ate my lunch, I was scrolling through Tumblr on my phone. I let Paintbrush and Lightbulb engage in their own conversation. I looked up from my phone and I saw TestTube walking out of the kitchen to eat somewhere else. Did I do something to upset her? Why wouldn't she sit with us? She normally does.. Maybe she's still sick. I hope she's okay..

End of chapter !1!

hey guyz :3