Soooo...hi?

...heyyyy, it's been a while😅

First off, I just wanna say thank you all for the 184k reads and 3.81k votes! I've never gotten that many reads or votes for any of my past books. Seeing all your nice and funny comments always warms my heart. So thank you so much!

Okay, now for the reason I haven't updated in almost a year...

To put it simply, I kinda left the genshin fandom. Mostly because I got bored and burnt out with the game so I uninstalled it. I still love the characters but it's hard to keep writing about them when I have no interest in the game they come from anymore. I tried to at least go back and do some of the requests I never did but, I just don't have the motivation anymore.

I really did enjoy writing this book at first but as I fell out of love with genshin impact, my drive to keep writing disappeared after a while. And because of that, I won't be continuing this book. Sorry to everyone who liked this book and left requests that never got fulfilled. I really did try many times to write a chapter but I couldn't go through with it.

So this is the end for this book. Again, I'm sorry but I don't like making content if my whole heart isn't in it. See you all in the next book I write🩵(whatever that might be)

Edit: BookofFantastyMinaru offered to continue this book on their profile, with my permission of course. They're using the same format as this book so if you more chapters similar to how I wrote mine, check out their profile!