9. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲

𝐈𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

𝐈𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

The day is here, my wedding day. jesus i never saw myself getting into a relationship let alone get married. I never felt love or attatched to someone. It's not like I haven't been in a relationship but I never felt anything towards any person. Until I met her, yui.

I was standing infront of the mirror
but all I could see was black washing up on me and pulling me into a hole.

Fixing my tie, as I gave myself one last look.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭:

"You look great bud" my grandfather says smiling. After I lost my parents, he raised me and this is the least I could do for his sake. He hasn't met Yui yet because of the recent incidents she is prefering to stay inside. Today they will meet. I know he'll like her, she's an easy going person.

"Thanks grandpa" I say hugging him.

"Let's go and see your soon to wife" he says walking out the door as I follow him.

As grandpa walked a pair of soft hands stopped me. I turned back to see Isabella.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Nothing makes me more angry than the sight of Isabella now.

"Our grandparents are friends, remember?" She was right.

"now the real reason I came here is to say," she brings up her phone to my face and shows me a video.

I freeze seeing that video as suddenly it felt hard to breath and my mind was taken back to the past. Ever since that accident I haven't been the seen, everyday I feel like something is crawling up my skin and trying to take me somewhere dark where no one could save me, I was a mess.

"You wouldn't want your wife to know about this do you?" She says

"how do you have it?" I ask as it almost comes out in a yell.

"quiet Ian Smith. Now do as I say, break your marriage as soon as possible and get married to me, or else this video will be sent to your wife and lets see if she'll love you like I did." Yes, we dated during university years.

And she was right, no one would want to be with a monster like me. After what I did.

"Okay and now get out of my face" I say pushing her and walking through the door.

𝐘𝐮𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"oh my god, my princess looks so beautiful!" My father says kissing my forehead. "Hehe thanks" I say giggling,
as mum kisses my forehead too.

"I wonder if you'll be able to walk tomorrow after tonight" Jules says nudging me, "shut up!" I say trying to hide my embarrasment. They were all dressed in pastel pink dress lookibg gorgeous like always.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬:

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬:

"You all look so pretty, it's a shame I can't match with you all" I say laughing as a smack lands on my head from Ava, "girl this is your wedding, me serious for sometime will ya?"

She says shaking her head in a disapproval manner earning a giggle from the others.

"stop hitting me you mad woman!"

I say when the clearing of throat caused us to turn towards the door. And I noticed Ian's grandfather, dressed in a black suit and I looked to his left to find Ian standing there in all his glory looking handsome like always, but ahem "you look beautiful" his grandfather says hugging me as I hug him back, this was my first time meeting him

"this prick never introduced me to you, give him a beating for that" he says as I laugh

"I will" I say in a teasing manner

I felt someone's gaze on me as looked up at Ian to see his face a bit different than the other days, his eyes were dark and not bright like they used to be, he eyed me from head to toe as I gave him a look asking for approval but he just turned around and left.

What the fuck was that?

"We'll see you at the altar" his grandfather says before walking out the door.

I can't believe it's my wedding day today, i'm scared but not at the same time. The banquet is beautifully set up and there is a glass ceiling which showcased the night starts and it looks so beautiful, my parents look so happy. But something seems off as whenever I look up at Ian his face is cold like ice and not showing any emotion as if he's thinking something. Something that has his mind occupied. We was dressed in a black suit, I picked for him as he didn't bother with it but, he insisted we have something matching so we have a matching maple broach, I smile came to my lips but his cold gaze made me feel oddly uncomfortable. We exchanged our vows and the priest announced us husband and wife.

"Now you may kiss the bride" the priest says as I suddenly stop. What? Oh fuck no-

Ian walked towards me, oh no are we about to kiss? He pulled me close by my waist and leaned in close, but instead of kissing my lips he went for my forehead.

I asumme he sensed my uncomfortableness, when suddenly a loud pop made me flinch. It was firecrackers. And everyone errupted in a loud cheer as I looked back at them and smiled, at my parents.

We were sitting at a corner while everyone else were dancing, eating, enjoying food. I saw the girls bickering and teaming up against Ian's friends.

I didn't find any of his family members though except for his grandfather.

Suddenly a hand snaked my waist and pulled me close crashing my side to his body. I turned right to see Ian, giving me a smile for the first time today.

"welcome to my life, wife" he says and I smile back.

He finally talked to me..