PART I

THE STORY IS SITUATED IN MANALI WHICH IS A TOWN IN HIMACHAL PRADESH IN INDIA. IT IS FAMOUS FOR MANY THINGS LIKE UNLIMITED ADVENTURE OPPORTUNITIES, THE FAMOUS HADIMBA TEMPLE, THE SCENIC ROHTANG PASS, THE SNOW-LADEN SOLANG VALLEY AND ITS DELIGHTFUL CULINARY SCENE. THE CRIME RATE IN THIS TOWN IS LOW COMPARE TO OTHER TOWNS.

IT WAS THE TIME OF THE MONSOON SEASON, MONSOON BEGINS FROM JULY IN MANALI AND LASTS TILL SEPTEMBER. MANALI EXPERIENCES HEAVY RAINS DURING MONSOON.

_________________________________________

17th September 2024

Location - Aurora Elite School.

It is a most reputed school in that area. It provides good education and many facilities to the students.

A five group of girls were walking in the corridor "Dude tune news suna aaj subhe ?" Aditi asked. "Nahi, kyu kya tha ?" Meera replied. Neha inturrpt "Mai batati hu... Zaroor iska favourite actor aa raha hoga Tiger Shroff" they start laughing.

"Oh come on guys,kitna handsome hai vo... Ye sab chodo news mai tha ki aaj highly chance hai barish hone ki" Aditi said. "Haa... Shayad isliye shital mam sir ko bol rahi thi aaj school ko jaldi chuti denge" Ritu replied.

"Whatever... Mai washrooms ja rahi hu kisi ko aana hai ?" Lisa asked. "Hame kyu puch rahi hai apne boyfriend ko puch na" Neha said mockingly. "This has become very old, idiot, bring something new" Lisa said in a stern voice. "Just like this joke has become old, your boyfriend has also become old... change it a bit" Neha said with a smirk.

Lisa gave her a death glare and started walking towards her, but their friends stopped her while holding "Chodna Lisa tujhe toh pata hai na usse addat hai" Ritu trying to calm her down. Lisa started walking towards the washroom "You know what Neha you are so disgusting and a shameless person... Fuck you bitch !!!" She yelled at her while entering the washroom.

"Samajh ti kya hai vo khud ko uske dad DSP hai toh kya kuch bhi bolegi" Neha uttar in anger. "But this is too much Neha... Tu bar bar Lisa ko provoke karti hai" Meera said taking the side of Lisa.

Before Neha can reply the lights starts blinking there continuously, they hear a strong thunderstorm there. Then the heavy rain started and thunderstorms were continuously occurring, the weather was slowly turning in cold. The clouds and sky colour changes in dark black suddenly. The wind was blowing very strongly, the leaves of the trees were shaking very vigorously.

They were observing the weather, then suddenly a black cat jump on them and while screaming they moved a some steps back. That cat was glaring over them and meowing in a scary voice. Those girls started feeling very scared, their legs were trembling due to fear they were holding each other's hand tightly.

Then the cat leaves them and starts looking towards the washrooms door and becomes silent. And then she runs away from there.

"Kitni ajeeb cat thi !" Aditi said. "washroom ko dekhne ke baad achanak se chup ho gayi... Mano koi bhoot ho". Ritu slapped Neha's shoulder "Shh... Aise iss mausam mai aise baate nahi karte".

Then they hear the sound of something breaking from the washroom. They became worried

"Ye awaaz... Aur ye Lisa itna time kyu laga rahi hai ?" Meera asked.

They called out to Lisa but did not get any response from inside. They began to get nervous and worried. They started knocking on the washroom door loudly but still did not get any response, they got scared more.

They called any teacher who was nearby. Firstly he knock on the door after getting no response he decided to break the washrooms door. Within a few seconds he broke down the door.