✶ chapter 1: new member

Is it morning day..

A kid walk out their apartment and lock the door. "Key, check! My bag? Check! Little bunny?" A shadow float orb appeared beside them and they giggle it appears. "Check!" A kid exclaimed and walk down the stairs of apartment and walk toward their work.

Their name is (y/n), a child alone and mysterious kid as everyone doesn't know her but everyone see her a kid.

A kid walk passed by everyone as they greed everyone.

"Good morning!"

"Oh, good morning young kid!"

"Good morning!"

"Oh! Good morning kid!"

"Good morning! I love your smile miss!"

"Oh my! Thank you!"

This kid always smile toward people and they always say good morning everyone when they woke up in the morning and even say everyone afternoon or goodbye. Everyone was happy around that they feel much better today that because they greet everyone.

When a kid arrive the Uzumaki cafe and they pushed the door with the bell rings when they open the door as they greet everyone in cafe.

"Good morning!"

"Ah! Good morning (y/n)-chan!" The brunette notice them as they walk in the cafe while little bunny follow them.

(Y/n) look everyone with curious and smile. Then they notice a boy with white hair and weird haircut. "Dazai-kun, who's this?" They asked brunette curious.

"Ah, his name Atsushi-kun. His new member." He said that made kid gasped with surprise as their eyes look at Atsushi with star pupils.

"A new member! Hello!" The kid wave at Atsushi as he shyly wave hand back at you.

"Hello.. My name Nakajima Atsushi." Young man introduced his name.

"Hello Atsushi-kun! My name (y/n), this is my pet little bunny!" You introduce themself and their 'pet' as a little bunny excited circle around.

You went your seat as you sit the chair beside dazai while he flirt the lady that he held her hand As you ignor him and that sudden he get slam by kunikida.

"Are you shaming the agency's name already!?" He yelled at dazai as you and Atsushi sweatdrop while he continue.

Atsushi sigh and he realized something and look at you as you look at him then his gaze look at kunikida and dazai. "By the way. What did you two do before you joined the agency?" He asked and saw kunikida choke dazai neck as dazai looks relax and sudden the two male's look at him. "Uh, no real meaning behind that question, by the way." Atsushi sweatdrop with nervous.

"Take a guess." You said as you patted your little bunny head.

Atsushi look at you with 'huh'

"Oh, it's a game we often play. The rookie tries to guess his senior's former occupations. Well, it's part of their training as detectives." You explain the guess game.