06| I want to fuck you!

Y/n's pov:

The bar tender served us our order. I was sipping my drink, but now I am feeling a little bit of dizziness.
I excused myself to restroom. I splashed water on my face. Now I am feeling a little better.
I was walking in the corridor when suddenly someone grabbed me and kept his hand on my mouth.

"Hello baby..." he said in a raspy voice.
I removed his hand from my mouth,"Who are you?? And what the fuck do you want?" I asked pushing him by his chest.
He was a well-built, muscular man around my age with handsome facial features. His grey orbs are filled with lust. I am feeling disgusted by his touch.
"I am son of well-known mafia from Lee family and yeah... that's what I want I want to fuck you. when you were coming downstairs, I decided to spend my night with you. I am sure you will not reject me. i will give you immense pleasure, baby girl." He said by pulling me closer.

I pushed him with all my force and slapped him. "Stay away from me." Saying this, I started going, but he grabbed me from behind and pushed me in an empty room and throwed me on bed I don't know why my headache is increasing and feeling a bit dizziness. He hovered over me by preventing my legs from moving.

"What happened, baby feeling sleepy?? that's just reaction of drug which I mixed in your drink but don't worry you will be full awake when my dick will get inside your tight pussy... today you are gonna be my little slut" he said while kissing my neck I am feeling so weak to push him.

"You will regret it... get the fuck off!!!" I screamed. He shutted my mouth by tying handkerchief and started opening my dress with one hand and other hand was holding my both hands above my head.
I cried out and was still trying to push him away, but he ignored my cries. I was now a crying mess before he could open my dress completely.

The door suddenly opened with a thud sound. We both looked towards that direction it was Jungkook his eyes were red, hairs were messed up, jaw was clenched, chest was rising up and down because of heavy breathing He is not looking less than a devil no wait... actually, he himself is a devil, a ruthless beast.

Jungkook's pov:

I was talking with some dealers, but then one and only daughter of Hwang family, Yuri Hwang. She sticked with me like a glue.
"You are looking devilishly handsome." Yuri said seductively, pressing my arm into her breast and showing me her cleavage.
"Don't stick with me. Otherwise, I will fill your head with bullets, " I said, pushed her away from me.

My eyes were searching for y/n. Liya and miya were at the bar counter she was also with them, but now where is she? I thought and made my way towards them.
"Where is Y/n?" I asked liya and miya.
"We don't know it's been more than 10 minutes she excused herself to rest room. We are trying to call her, but she is not picking up." Liya replied, looking hesitantly.

"What the fuck you both are doing right now!! Get up!!" I shouted on them breaking a bottle of wine on floor. Everyone diverted their attention on me, but who cares.
Rage is filled in my nerves. If something will happen to her I will burn down every fucking person.
I ran towards the restroom.liya and Miya also followed me, and we reached in the corridor we were walking towards the restroom.

"Where she must have gone..?" Miya asked.
"Shush....." I said, shutting their mouth because I am hearing some muffling voice. I ran towards a room and kicked that door harshly the scene, which was in front of me.
I clenched my jaw, scrunched my brows, and my skin was reddened  because of rage, my heart pounding like a drum, I clenched my fists until  knuckles turned white
"How dare you bastard..!" Saying I pulled him by his collar, he is looking like he is seeing a real beast in front of him. Well, he is not wrong.
"Be ready to see my warth, I will eat you all alive." I said, smirking devilishly.

♡♡♡

Did you all like the chapter?? 😊
Comment your opinions
Vote...! Vote...! Vote....!
🫶🏻🥺