I give up. What's the point anymore.

I used to kinda enjoy uploading because I liked hearing what people's thoughts were on some of the stuff I made

But it's all kinda changed now.

Like my most recent upload. I was hoping to hear a little feedback or a "Wow Sofi, you actually posted something. Nice".

But it was more of look then leave.

Did I do something wrong? Only a few people respond to anything I've made, and I'm forever grateful for them because they're the only reason I haven't deleted this account and my books months ago.

I'm just kinda confused, because when some of my friends upload, they instantly get comments and the support they deserve (which I'm glad they are :3), but when I do the same (and you'd think with a somewhat fair following of mine, I'd kinda get the same reception), not as much. Sometimes, they have more than just one, almost up to 200 comments.

I wish people did that to the stuff I also put effort in. I've been really stressed lately, so uploading has been pretty tough. Like I'm feeling burn out. Nothing I do feels as fun as it did unless I have motivation. It just feels like a chore. And then I just feel empty sometimes, like no emotions at all.

Just had to let this kinda out because I've had it for the longest time. Thanks.