These questions almost convicted the Lin family and scared Lin's mother and the others to turn pale again and again, for fear that Chu Xi would say no. Good words.

Chu Xi looked calm and answered calmly, "I remarried into the Lin family. I entered the door in early July this year."

"My mother-in-law and others are very good to me."

"The two hundred yuan gift I received from my ex. My mother-in-law and my mother also agreed. My husband will be back in a few days and there are no human trafficking."

But the three people seemed not satisfied with these answers and continued: "We know your situation and hope you don't hide it. There are many women like you who have been trafficked. If no one comes forward, more women will suffer from this in the future. We hope you will be brave."

The person next to him followed up and persuaded: "If you are worried about being retaliated against, that's totally fine. It's not necessary. As long as you say it, we will help you and contact the Women's Federation to arrange a job for you in the county factory and get out of here..."

"No, what do you mean? My daughter-in-law is pregnant, Where are you going to send her?" Lin Ma said anxiously.

Worried that Chu Xi was persuaded by them.

Factory, how many people want to go there.

When the three men in military green clothes heard Lin Ma stop them, their expressions immediately darkened. Just as they were about to persuade them again, they heard the young woman across from them smile helplessly at them, "Wait a minute, I'll show you something." "

After saying that, regardless of the three people's reactions, she turned around and walked towards her house. Lin Ma thought she wanted to leave, so she tried to hold out her hand, "What are you going to do?"

Chu Xi ignored her. She e went back to the house and took out a stack of envelopes, then put on a shy smile on her face and said shyly: "This is what my man wrote to me."

She raised her head and explained to them: "My man is serving as a soldier outside. Our situation is a bit special. Logically speaking, we should all be registered in the household register, but there is no way. He has no time to stay at home and has been dragging it until now. I really am not bought in."

"My man is very good to me. It's too late to be happy to marry him. How can I want to leave here, let alone join a factory? I won't leave even if you give me money and silver. I will go to join the army next year, If you don't believe me, you can come and ask my man when he comes back."

"I accept your kindness, but this is really a misunderstanding. Judging from your clothes, I'm afraid you are not ordinary people, and I don't know who is so brave, even dared to make fun , so your trip was in vain."

The three of them didn't say anything after hearing this. They opened the letter in their hands and read it. Although they were talking about common things, they could tell that the man who wrote the letter was interested with the woman in front and he also very caring, and the two of them got along very happily, and they seemed to have a pretty good relationship.

In the end, the person left without saying anything, except that the three of them looked at each other after leaving the yard.

Before they came, they thought that the woman was unwilling to leave, but that was because she was frightened by being beaten and imprisoned for a long time, and had lost her resistance. But now, it seems that the woman is living a good life.

"Let's go back and find out who did it."

"Yeah."

But they all knew in their hearts that it was just some jealous people deliberately causing trouble. They had encountered many such things, and sometimes they couldn't tell the truth from the lies , if they didn't know that there was a soldier in this family and those letters, they would probably take the family away and ask questions.