05| Tonight party

Jungkook's pov:

I was in my office. Jimin and taehyung were sitting in front of me. I told them everything, and now those fuckes are trying to hold their laugh. Come on, I didn't crack any joke.

"Both of you shut the fuck up or leave from here otherwise I will beat both of you so much that you won't recognize yourself." I said with emotionless face
"She only looks like a brother so she won't understand its not her fault." Taehyung said.
"Soon she will know my intentions for her... very soon." Saying this an evil smirk appeared on my lips.
"Think twice before you do, or else the situation will get messed up." Jimin said with concern in his voice.
"I know how to handle her... very well, so don't poke your nose in my business,  and she is my business... only mine." I replied coldly, not wanting any advice or suggestions from them.

They sighed at my behavior. They stood up to take their leave.
"Don't be late tonight." I said referring to party they just nodded in response and exited from my cabine.

Time skip :

Author's pov:

Y/n is getting ready for the party. She is  already done just applying a final touch-up on her face. The party has already started. Liya and miya came to her room as they were already ready.
"Y/n, you are looking stunning." Liya complimented her, staring her from head to toe.
"Yeah, y/n you are looking so gorgeous. I am sure many men are going to lose their heart because of you." Saying she winked at y/n.
"Stop it.. you both are looking much more pretty than me as well as sexy." Y/n said mischievously while giggling.

They left the room while gossiping with each other and were coming down from central stairs, due to which everyone attention went towards them.
Those three girls were looking like a real definition of beauty their attitudes  were reflected by their walk and manner of talking.
Every young men were gawking them, but within no time, they diverted their attention because they all know very well that those pretty girls were from jeon family, jeon jungkook who is most ruthless and deadliest Mafia king.
Jungkook was already present there, and his eyes were not leaving from y/n's. She was looking drop dead gorgeou and divine.

Here's their outfit pics:

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

I can sense many eyes were staring at us, but I always kept my head up, maintaining my confidence. Suddenly, my eyes clashed with those black ones, which were starring me like he was seeing into my soul.
I diverted my eyes abruptly. jungkook was standing with taehyung and jimin. I knew they were his best friend. We stood with them.

Dad appeard on stage with Mr. Hwang,"attention everyone we had arranged this party because we are going to work together in the weapons sector, this deal will make us even more powerful, we will become even stronger if we go to the Jeon family, cheers to this deal." Saying this, everyone cheers they glasses.
I know that Hwangs is the second mafia king after jeons. Jeons are having good relations with hwangs because a few times he visited the jeon Mansion. I saw him. I was in my own thoughts. I got out of it when liya chirped

" y/n, let's go to have some drinks." Liya said, pulling my hand.
"Yeah... let's go, " saying three of us ordered juice for us, but I don't know. I am feeling uneasy. Is something gonna happen..? I asked myself

♡♡♡

Don't forget to vote, share, and comment. ❤️
I always say the same line every time, but my readers ignore me every time 😢