Rome!

WARNING MATURE CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also before we begin this story lets take a moment of silence for the picture of them posing on the stairs with Katie's arm around Cait's neck <3

"Alright everything is planned and ready to go!" Katie said excitedly as she closed her computer after finishing up the final touches to plan their Rome trip

"You mean you finally went through all the snapchat suggestions and picked the ones you liked"

"Oi shush! You won't be saying that after the next couple of days!" 

Caitlin giggled and gave her a quick kiss as she went off to go pack her bag.

The day they flew to Rome they checked into their hotel and changed and then headed to their dinner reservation at a restaurant that overlooked the colosseum. They had a lot of snacks to much on and many cocktails. They talked for hours just looking at the city views around them as the sun was setting.  They didn't want the night to end, but it was getting late and they had a long day of being tourists ahead of them so they made their way back to their hotel before Caitlin grabbed Katie's hand and pulled her back.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing but I love this mirror and we are taking a picture." Katie, a step above Caitlin, moved her arm around Caitlin's neck and smirked down at her while Caitlin positioned her hand right on Katie's ass and gave it a slight squeeze which only made Katie smile wider. 

"Mhmm that's perfect we look hot" Caitlin said smiling down at her phone.
"oh yeah? well get a picture of this." Katie said as she grabbed Caitlins face in her hand and brough her lips up to meet hers. Caitlin was taken by surprise but still managed to take a few pictures.
"Well those are definitely hotter" Caitlin said with a laugh as she scrolled through pictures of Katie's tongue down her throat. 

Both girls didn't realize how tired they both were until they both fell asleep instantly in each other's arms that night after taking in one more glance of the city from their suite window. 

The next day was an early wakeup call so that they could get breakfast before they went on their tour of the colosseum. As Katie was finishing up her makeup, Caitlin came into the bathroom behind her and hugged her waist and then started lightly kissing her neck.

"Caitt don't start we have to get going."
"I'll make it quick" she whispered into Katie's ear before biting her earlobe and sticking her hand down the front of Katie's shorts. 

She started to rub the fabric of her underwear before Katie tried to turn around, probably to do the same to Caitlin, but Cait quickly pushed her further into the sink counter in front of them and pressed into her from behind.

"You don't move" Caitlin growled while entering her hand into her underwear now and stroking through Katie. Without warning she entered two fingers into her quickly starting to dip in and out. Katie threw her head back on Caitlin's shoulder, but Cait quickly took her other hand and grabbed Katie's chin to pull it up right.

"You keep your eyes open the whole time and watch, got it?"

Katie couldn't form words so just nodded. The first thing she noticed was how much of a mess she looked just after a few seconds of Caitlin touching her. How flushed her checks were already and how heavy her breathing was.  Then she noticed Caitlin's tongue as it licked up and down the side of her neck causing a shiver to go through Katie's spine.  She followed her gaze down to Caitlin's hand which had left her chin and was slowly making its way under Katie's shirt and up to her breasts and if that wasn't enough to turn her on to the max she looked over to see Caitlin's other hand. She couldn't see it as it was under her shorts but she could see the movements and how her arm muscles flexed everytime she entered her.  Usually Katie prides herself in her stamina but something about watching in a mirror made her come quicker than she can ever imagine. 

Caitlin helped her ride out her orgasm making sure Katie kept her eyes open the whole time before removing her fingers and bringing them to her mouth, savoring every taste.

Katie's mouth dropped open in how unbelievably turned on she was.

"See told ya I'd make it quick. Now come on don't wanna be late!" She said turning out to go grab her bag. Katie took an extra minute to compose herself before following her girlfriend. And then took an extra minute to get her legs working again. 

At breakfast Katie couldn't stop staring at her with the biggest love eyes. "If you don't stop, people are going to know exactly what took place this morning. You aren't slick McCabe."

"Sorry Im just still - I don't even know- that was unbelievable."

"I've still got some tricks up my sleeve" Caitlin responded with a wink. 

They finished up their breakfast and then made it to their tour on time. Both girls really enjoyed it as neither one of them had been there before. They walked around the city a bit after that and got some pasta and wine for dinner before heading to the Trevi Fountain for another tourist moment, both filming each other making their wishes and grabbed some gelato on their walk back to the hotel.

The next day they knew they could sleep in a bit more as they were just doing some walking around and then going to the pool. Katie woke up first looking over at her very beautiful and also very naked girlfriend still fast asleep. She tried to quietly get up before Caitlin whined. "Noooo too early come back to bed."

"Just going to the bathroom love, be right back"

Well that wasn't the real reason Katie was getting up, she could surprise Caitlin with morning sex too. She made it to the bathroom and hooked up her strap, that she didn't tell Caitlin she was bringing. Quietly she snuck back into bed to find Caitlin on her side with her back to her. She scooted closer to her pressing light kisses on her shoulder, spine, and neck and then took one of her hands to slide down Caitlin's sides and towards her center until Caitlin stirred from her sleep and leaned back into Katie's touch only to have her eyes shoot wide open when she felt something she was expecting to feel near her lower back.

"Katie?"

But before Caitlin could answer, Katie's hand slipped lower and started to circle Caitlin's clit a few times before throwing a pillow down and throwing Caitlin over on top of it. she was face down, but her lower half slightly elevated as Katie slowly entered her behind causing Caitlin to moan loudly. As Caitlin adjusted to the size, Katie leaned down next Caitlin's face, "Keep your eyes open pretty girl" she said with a mischievous grin. Katie then started moving her hips  while keeping her face within view of Caitlin's to make sure her eyes stayed open. After a few moments Katie knew Caitlin was close but wanted her to finish staring into her eyes. She took one of her legs and flipped her over while staying inside her the whole time. Caitlin looked like she couldn't breath after that move so Katie moved down to give her another kiss while moving her hips faster. Caitlin kept her eyes open as commanded and kept moving them between Katie's face and abs until she eventually came.  "I've got some tricks up my sleeve too baby" Katie whispered into Caitlin's ear who couldn't respond as she was still out of breath.

They eventually got themselves out of bed and walked around the city grabbing breakfast and coffee not having a care in the world before making their way to the pool.  Katie had to stop herself from drooling as Caitlin was wearing the skimpiest bikini bottoms she'd ever seen her wear. They had a great time just being with each other, taking funny pictures, and enjoying just being themselves in public for once. Neither wanted the trip to end, but they knew they had to go back to reality.  That night after participating in one more round of extra curriculars they spent time talking about childhood memories and different life goals and dreams. They always found different deep conversations to have no matter how many times they thought they learned everything about one another they kept finding things to talk about. Never ending conversation. And that might just be their favorite thing about their relationship.