Epilogue : Saranghae, Jiwon-ah (R)

A/N : Hi, I miss them sm then decided to write something, the epilogue that I promised to you previously so enjoy :)

Jiwon POV

GERMANY, two months after the event

I was in awe with evening view presented to my eyes, from the balcony of this hotel in Berlin city. My eyes were wandering the scenery in front of me, Kaiser Wilhelm Church with violet sky as the background and some pigeons flew in groups far away from my place but still I could see the glimpse of it moving, beautifully like those danced to the sky.

It was a windy evening. I shivered a bit to feel the cold wind caressed my skin, when I felt warmth overflowing my body as he back-hugged me. Encircle his muscular arms on my waists, his chin resting on the top of my head, I could recognize the masculine scent belong to no other than him, Kim Soohyun.

"This city is beautiful at night," he whispered to my ear. He's the one who suggested to take a second trip to Germany. In many interviews he stated that shoot in Germany was the most memorable during QoT production, following by flooding a lot of posts in his Instagram feed related to Germany.... He's kind of obsessed.

"I want to see the beauty of this city with you," he caressed my hand, intertwined our fingers now, still positioning his mouth closed to my ear, thus every time he whispered I could feel the air of his breath in my neck, still sending shivers down to my spine.

"Last time we came here only for Queen of Tears, we didn't use our chance to know each other," he continued. "Instead we had sort of fight, right? In front of the restaurant." He chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" I reminisced our moment around 3-4 months ago. I still remember it clearly when he asked me what's the meaning of me replying his kisses.

"Yeah, what's with the kisses? I'd like to know," I joked, smiled when I teased him. I know we've dated for 3 months now but still, a part of myself wanted to confront him. About the kisses we shared even though we were not couple, yet, back then.

He turned my body around, now facing him. His arms were still encircling my body, I looked up to his eyes, pretty eyes with long eyelashes, which stared at me without blinking.... Then he smiled and surely replied, "It's your lips. Those are the most beautiful lips I've ever seen in my life. I feel longing to kiss you since we firstly met in the first reading."

He gave me peck. "I want to kiss you forever." My cheeks blushed. Aish...

He's using word 'forever' was a bit exaggerating, or much? I mean, it's been only three months we're seeing each other but no one could give me the sensation before, of my heart beating very fast like this, in the moment.

"Now my turn. You replied my kiss. What was that?" He teased me, I could see he tried to avoid my gaze, maybe he's still shy when asking that. "I want to know."