Chapter 45:Let's begin our minus school year!

Transfering schools was not an easy thing. There was a lot of paperwork involved.

It turned out that Hakoniwa was even more so. As such, Yuki had to pick up some last of the paper work, leaving Kumagawa in the office thet managed to find, face to face with the chairman.

Honestly, he doesn't feel the least bit ashamed of his last violent incident. He just wanted to ask about what way he should take to the chairman's office and they started attacking him all of a sudden.

Well, to be fir he suppose getting into the tower was hard for any normal or special and they had already raised levels of aggresion. Perhaps he should feel bad, but counting that what he dealt with was a bunch of arrogant pluses, he didn't.

Well, most of them, anyway. There was a special among them that had taken an different route.

That judo girl, she choose to play dead from the beggining of the fight to the very moment Kumagawa was dragged away by his mother. He quite enjoyed trickery, so he let her be.

The chairman looked surprised at the words just left his mouth, an eldery man with graying white hair, as well as a large moustache and beard, and blue eyes. His name was Shiranui Hakama.

Hakama:Unbelievable! What did you just say, Kumagawa-kun

Kumagawa:[Haha, it's not like that. It's not worth repeating, Chairman Shiranui. One can go unnoticed as an abnormal of class 13 at this campus. I'm transfering solely for Hakoniwa's Flask Plan. Maybe even they have a bad feeling?]

Hakama couldn't believe his ears. How did this child know about the Flask Plan?

Kumagawa:[Continuing our conversation from earlier, Chairman Shiranui. There will be no excuses for anything that I say that sounds like demands. Please serve me some tea. My mother and I had to part ways in the way to school and because this town is quite big I got lost plenty of times. I'm completly parched.]

Hakama had a drop of sweat run along the line of his cheek after hearing those words, after which he sat up. He was a bit irritated, but still polite nonetheless.

Hakama:It's not very sensible to say such rude things. I'll brew some right now.

As Hakama brew tea he was in deep thought. He was the current Chairman of Hakoniwa and Supervisor of the Flask plan, but he didn't want to watch as the Student Council, the Enforcers qnd the Thirteen Party fought.

He had anticipated for Munakata Kei to be defeated. From that point on, he should have switched to plan B.

Still, he had no intention of the Plus Six to get involved. They made their own move, even though they usually skipped school, unlike the rest of Class 13.

As the result was impossible to change from that point on, he thought of an unthinkable shortcut. For the first time in Hakoniwa's history to recruit a minus in the Flask Plan.