Wish

~~~Nao's P.O.V.~~~

"Nao-chan, what's going on? Why are you and a child on the news together?" Bokuto-san asked.

"Um, well. Y-you see, I do h-have a c-child. H-he's right h-here." I told him, as I turned around for Bokuto to see Kazuto, who was hiding his face in my neck. "Kazu-kun, don't be shy. Say hello." I told him softly and he waved at Bokuto shyly.

"HE LOOKS JUST LIKE ME!" Bokuto shouted, which caused Kazuto to sink deeper into me. "Bokuto-san, you're scaring him. Please don't shout." I told him and he nodded. "Okay, but Nao-chan, why does he look like me?" He asked and I thought for a minute. Should I really tell this idiot? I'm not even ready, and he's not putting two and two together. THAT'S YOUR SON IDIOT.

I took a deep breath before I told him. "He's your son Bokuto. The night of Keji-ni and I's graduation party, remember we both got drunk. And we um, you know what we did. A few months later, I had Kazuto." He looked at me in disbelief.

"What? How come I was never informed? I would have thought Akaashi-san would have beaten me up." He said, to which I replied, "I told Keji-ni to leave you alone. And at the time, when we interacted that morning, it seemed like you didn't want to be involved with me. So I never said anything. I was trying to keep it a secret for so long. But I guess that only lasted me five years huh."

"Well, what can I do now? How can I help and change things Nao-chan?" He asked and I looked at him. "Well for one, we need to get the press to settle down. We might have to answer questions, but to be honest, I don't want to right now. I just want to go back to my house. Kazu-kun feels scared right now. He's my priority." I told him, and he nodded.

He stood up and said that he would see what he could do before we can leave. I just nodded. As he left the room, two other guys walked in. I smiled as I recognized one of them.

"Hey Shoyo-kun! Long time no see?" I said to him and he beamed happily. "It's so good to see you Akaashi-san! How have you been?" He exclaimed excitedly. I chuckled, before answering him, "I'm good! And please, call me Nao-chan. I have a twin you know." He apologized, but I told him it was fine.

"I don't think we met. I'm Nao Akaashi, I knew this baby crow since high school. You must be Miya correct? I see you on TV when Kazu-kun wants to watch your games." I said to the piss-yellow hair guy.

"The name is Atsumu Miya, and please beautiful, just call me Atsumu-kun. I also have a twin, but I'm the better one" He said with a wink. It irked me the way he spoke. "Well, it's nice to meet you Atsumu-san. Aren't you the flirt..." I said sarcastically.

"I'd watch out Tsum-tsum. She can be feisty, but she's not the right one for you." I heard Bokuto-san say as he re-entered the office. "I was only playing Bo-kun. Unless you're jealous," I heard Atsumu-san say with a smirk. Bokuto-san just looked at Atsumu-san with a serious expression.

"Anyways, Bokuto-san, did you find a way for us to get out of here without the press on our tail?" I asked. "Well, not really. I tried asking the principal, but he said that the back of the school is blocked by the forest, so that's not an option." He said and I sighed.

"I have an idea." I heard Atsumu-san say and I looked at him. "Do you have something to cover your son?" He asked and I nodded. "I have my jacket that I brought with me. He should be able to fit in it." I said and he nodded.

"Do you mind Bokuto carrying him as we escort you to our vehicle? Our guard should be able to help with getting away from the press." Atsumu-san said and I pondered. Should I trust Bokuto? He could drop my baby...

"Please Nao-chan. I'll be careful with our son. I won't drop him if that's what you're worried about. It will be better if I carry him because I'm stronger and faster." Boktuo-san said, and I signed, "Yeah, you're right. Okay, let's get ready."