ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

a/n: season 1 Dick Grayson, you will always be famous and own my heart

"I'm back!"

"You were gone almost a month! We have a new member and everything!" Robin exclaimed, running up to me with Wally and Kaldur close behind.

"Oops?" I laughed and was tackled to the floor by Wally. "Wally, get off me!"

"Don't leave me for that long again! Where were you all this time!?"

"Oh, the usual. She saved the universe from being eaten by a dude made of anti-matter, made me chuck a planet at it and then had a chapter written in the Book of Oa which is as old as the universe itself." Hal smugly said and joisted me up. "Could've done more but she got homesick and missed you guys."

"She made you throw a planet!?" Robin shrieked.

"He was the size of a moon and my battery was near empty! I had very limited options in space, okay?" I defended and he raised his hands in surrender. "I guess you could say I was feeling the aster..."

"You're finally getting it!" He smiled and I felt my face heat up.

"Alright, I have work to get to and cross my fingers that Carol accepts my date tonight." Hal called out and hugged me before pointing at his ring. "Call me if you need anything, okay?"

Recognized: Green Lantern, 0-5

"Are you going to tell us, or do we have to keep guessing what led you to throw a planet at somebody?" Kaldur smirked.

"Okay, okay! So it all started when we got to Oa. As usual, Guy was being annoying so..."

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"Nice reflexes."

"Learned a thing or two from training with you." Robin grinned, dodging my blasts as we both decided to head to the beach to train.

"I never asked... why the red and yellow when Batman only wears black?" I asked and he hesitated for a few seconds before sighing and gestured for me to fly down. "You don't have to answer if you don't want and I'm sorry for-"

"My parents. The night they died, they were wearing these exact colors... it's the same reason I'm Robin."

"They used to call you that?"

"My mom did." He chuckled, reaching out to remove his mask and I widened my eyes slightly. "I used to hate it, but now? Now I just wish I could hear it again."

"Sometimes we take things for granted and we never notice until it's not there anymore. I too had to learn it the hard way." I admitted and we both sat on the sand.