ch 23

END OF EUNJI POV

It was morning and the sun slapped Eno's and Eunji face "UGH! I WANTED TO SLEEP MORE" Eunji wakes up like a gorilla, she looks at Eno, who was silently meditating "Damn, these kids can meditate so peacefully" she sat and started to read Wattpad "Woah! BrownTheBunny, is a great author"

"Good morning, Eunji" Eno said with a smile, Eunji gives a morning hug to Eno... "Eno! Let's make a reel" "Eww, I don't like making reels"

ZEYU POV

It was early morning, no one was awake I and Mingrui came out of our tent and we see, Eno and Eunji making reels, 'Bitch, you know I am sexy, Uh don't call just text me'

"Damn, Eno I thought you don't like making reels" Mingrui says "Until today" "I forced her" Eunji laughs "Slept well?" I ask Eno "Yesh!" Cute... "Guys, let's go to the waterfall" Eunji said "OKAY!"

Eunji got her camera out and started to record along with Eno "Hello! Good morning, and welcome to todays vlog..." "Today we are going to the waterfall, because of Eunji she got diarrhea yesterday" Eno laughs, and Eunji smacks her head, we all did a lot of fun... and we went back to our tents but "Hey, where were you guys?" Ms. Kim ask "We went to the waterfall" "Oh, anyways come join all of us" We joined in with the rest of our friends "So, today we are going to do a treasure hunt, you will be given some clues too and 2 people in a pair together, so I will pair up you all" She paired all of us and she paired Eno with me. "She understood the assignment" Eunji winks "So, your time starts now"

We all spent our time just like that, it was finally our time to go back home... And I finally can take my revenge for my parent's death...

"Mom, I am home" I shout "Oh, my baby" she hugs me "I have so many teas to spill!" I said "Oh my! First go fresh up and tell me" "Okay!" I went to the washroom and took a shower and did my skincare, I wore my pajamas and went to my mother's room "Mom" "Come sit" I sat next to her and tell her about Zeyu, she was very happy later on we binged watch our favorite movies

"I am Home!" dad shouts and we welcome him, the evening was beautiful and peaceful