(1)

THE STRANGER

Yoo Jimin, Karina her short English nickname, an independent woman who was at the moment unemployed. She was a mid-age, 23 years. She was born with a pair of grey eyes and a mole beneath her lips, that mole makes her look hundred times sexier. She had a great body, with what a guy wants. Her friends says that Karina is practically a ball of Sunshine and her smile would pork her cheeks to create cute dimples around. But she at times, she also super clumsy. After she had her graduation from business and administration, she tend was to get a job as soon as possible, a permanent and secure one, but didn't find one. She works as delivery girl for now to make ends meet. She was the only daughter herself, one younger sibling living with her Uncle, who was a university student. So she sends half of her earings to her brother because she thinks she can manage things alone.

"Yeah, I'm going now. Meet me at the café, I'll call you as soon I'll arrive." She switched off her phone and went inside the bathroom. Today was the last day she had to pay her rent, and today was the day she was receiving her salary also. She sighed, she knows her earning was not enough.

The shop door rings, "Karina, Come out of your thoughts." Taeho, one of the workers snaps at her. He was the person who can clearly say that he know Karina more than anything. He love Karina and though he has expressed his love towards her, she rejected him because she didn't wanna break the friendship they had between them.

"Don't shout! The Manager would literally kill you." She warns him with pairs of big eyes and passed a sarcastically not so appealing grin. 

"So you are already going?" She asked him. He wore his helmet and start the engine, looking at her to hop back behind him. "Come on, let's go on a date then." he joked. "This isn't a time for jokes, Taeho."

She slapped him on his back, "I'm not kidding. You go now, I'll come after you. I also have to deliver a bunch more than that." She pointed at his backpack that stored sack of pizzas. "Okay then I should be the one going now. Be careful now it's going to get dark. There are jerks around, call me if you need help." he start off his engine before winking away.

Karina chuckled, "You are definitely not my dad."

"Can definitely become you're daddy though." and he left leaving Karina alone as she rolled her eyes in amusement.

She went inside, getting ready for to deliver the orders. "I'll get going, its already dark now." the mistress at the counter nods while helping her pack the pizzas and the sauce. "Be safe" then she went off. Later, she nearly drew a minute forward in the red signal.

"Oh! Dear, I would have pay taxes along later. Thank god!" The road view was so beautiful. Until someone beeped from behind.

“Fucking move!” She quickly dashed after that.

She stopped after her engine was all along driving for about 30 mins. The slip she had on hands showed the exact location.

Karina's Pov.

I quietly knock the door with a tired face. This was still the last deliver, I'm so tired now. Can this guy hurry anytime?

"Sir your order is here!" No answer.

"Excuse me? Anybody?" I waited for 5 minutes straight. "Oh! I'm so sorry for making you wait outside." He chuckled for no reason. "No! No problem. Sir, here is your pizza. I hope you would enjoy." I smile and tried quickly moving out of the frame.

"Excuse me, I've ordered five more large peperoni and jalapeno pizzas? and beer?" He looked at me and I definitely look back at him. Five? And more? Wait. What. I checked the list again. "Crap!"