05. fever, fever, fever

━━━━━ ꨄ ┊❛ 𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘

━━━━━ ꨄ ┊❛ 𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘. ❜

❝ you promised me to sleep ❞

 THE chirping of birds woke you up as you slowly opened your eyes

 THE chirping of birds woke you up as you slowly opened your eyes. And the first thing you felt, was dizziness. The tiredness in your body was so strong, you couldn't even move one muscle. It's like being tied to bed. You groaned and shut your eyes again, not feeling too well. As you opened your eyes for the second time everything was blurry. You hate it. You hate being half blind. You hate being tied to bed.

But seems like you caught a cold. Or worse, fever. It's so hot under your blanket and the wet towel over your forehead was also warm. It's also cold. Very cold. And at the same time it's so hot. You knitted your eyebrows slightly at this unpleasant feeling. Right now, you felt helpless. Helpless enough that you want to break down again and cry. But you can't even cry properly.

If you're being honest. This must be the worst experience ever. Worst day ever. Your mouth and throat feels like a dry desert. However, you don't even know where your bottle of water is. You can't even move. How are you going to drink? Are you going to die? By being too dehydrated? This is the worst experience ever. "W-Wa...er." you can't even say the word water right. You're going insane.

"H-Ha- me." your eyes began to burn again as you wanted to toss and turn around, yet you don't have any power to. The last word you're going to say in this life is definitely Hajime.

You're going to die.

It took all your efforts to turn your head to the side and first thing you noticed were flowers in a vase on top of your nightstand. You're pretty sure you did not put those outstanding flowers in such a hideous-looking vase. Suddenly the door was slammed open and you watched how your childhood friend comes through your door with a beautiful pink apron.

"Oh, [name]-chan is already awake!" he smiles brightly and walked towards your bed. "I cooked your favorite, Okayu!" It wasn't your favorite, but you quite like it.